Request:君が望む真愛 age

I was going to make this request myself. Unfortunately, the game is currently only available to FC (Fanclub) members. I went out of my way to try to get it, but none of the shipping services I've tried have allowed me to order a membership.

Original Title: 君が望む真愛
Romaji: Kimi ga Nozomu Muv Luv
Release Date: 2017/03/31
Company, Producer: âge

There are currently no getchu links and vndb has not added it yet.

Links for the curious:
http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/kimimuv/
http://kiminozo.life/

Hey, welcome here again [MENTION=143270]caricatur[/MENTION], saw your post on other section few weeks ago, where you were asking for KimiNozo Duelist as well.
>> Link to thread

2nd URL means that someone ordered membership and has it, and now doing a rought TL of it...
Did you try to ask the guy if he's willing to share the game? That is the only available option I see for now, someone who already could 'buy' it.

About Duelist and Daikuuji Kiki Ippatsu!, I think I had somewhere this release with them. Will dig in deeper soon, got still things to do first.

Until then, let's see if there's any luck on Kiminozo-MuvLuv FC one.

-rockleevk

Hey @rockleevk. Thanks again for your help. The second link is a guy who is seems to be the main lead translator for the Kimi ga Nozomu and Muv Luv Alternative translation projects. I expected to see Alternative released months ago, but I haven't heard a peep so far. Kimi Nozo is barely on the radar, no ETA, just know it's being worked on. Also apparently based on the comments on that video, it IS only available to members and has DRM so no sharing until a physical copy gets released who knows when. By that point it will probably have a link on getchu and a vndb entry. The guy above might also finish translating the whole thing. He also did the another episodes of the KimiNozo Fandisc, which are also featured on the steam page for Muv Luv, so this is all A-OK with age. It might be worth giving it a try to contact him, though possibly that would violate the TOS of the site. I just want to be able to buy the game, but I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble for it.

As far as my other requests, they were Kimi Nozo duelist and Age Maniax. Age Maniax and Han Ban both had some old links on this site, but it doesn't look like anyone is coming back from the woodwork to revive those dead links, and I don't want to revive 4 year old threads. They had a version here different from the corrupt archive we both had access to, so it's too bad. I have 3 torrents stuck well below completion and two for hanban for months now.

I've actually placed an order for all three games using two different shipping services. It'll be a while before I can ship them here. I've looked at the shipping costs. They're a bit higher than expected. If you don't beat me to it, I'll post them here once they (hopefully) arrive.

I have no idea how reliable these services will be, but hopefully it will be worth it. Most age games are no longer for sale except used excluding the latest editions of their big titles.

Now saw your old reply, sorry for not noticing at all earlier, for Age Maniax:
You can't get more than the first 210mb out, even with repair and keep broken archives, all you get is garbage data. not even small files like setup.ini are intact. I tried experimenting with a manual fix, but nothing works.
Will test later on my JP-WinXP to check, strange...
EDIT: TESTED another dump I had... and Age Maniax works under Windows98 like a charm!
Uses CD-DA Audio support so never ever try to get it working over WindowsXP or newer versions, proof here:

age_maniax_w98.PNG

As for Bundle Han BanBan, also TESTED under WindowsXP and my dump works without any errors.
Talk later!

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! Could have saved myself a pretty penny. Han Ban was the most expensive one I bought, but I got it anyway cause I figured I might regret it if I didn't try to get it when I had the chance, since the final shipping cost is probably what's going to hurt a bit since I baught alot of minor items. Only thing it has which I haven't tried yet is kiminozo so I'm getting the least return for my investment. I was tempted to buy some artbooks as well, but I'm glad I didn't. Shipping costs can get prohibitive quickly.

I look forward to the posts. I expect I will enjoy age maniax considerably and kiminozo will be ok to meh. Only thing i can think of, is since it was released alone, it might actually have a better story than muvluv duelist (on Supplement) did, at least for KimiNozo fans. Or maybe not.

Any news on KimiMuv?
Has been released in the end?

Also, bump again.

-rockleevk

Apparently for Kimi-Muv, there's no way to get it other than throught the FC. The game also seems complicated to set up (DRM requires reading through some instructions in japanese). Only thing I haven't tried is spoofing a japanese address and hoping they also email the fc details as opposed to having only a physical card. I don't have a japanse bank or bank card and i'd be surprised if they accepted western bank debits, though i haven't tried.

The game is short (will likely be finished by pt 6 or 7) so there may never be a physical release, unless it's included in a future hanban vol 2 (FC4-FC6). They're working on so much right now (alternative, photon melodies, swartzmarken, KimiNozo) it may not be likely any time soon, if ever.

So odds are not in our favor. On the other hand, it finally has a vndb page (but no screenshots).

We'd have to hope some Japanese citizen thinks to release it, and I'm not sure how many have it in the first place. Even then, without a hacker, the rest of us won't be able to play unless someone figures that out, or posts a tutorial on getting membership.

I'll look again, but at this point, odds don't look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?