Harlem Blade 2:Dark Angel h-code and/or encoding for translation project

Jenx

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2014
Hi,
I'm not sure it's the right section to write this post, in this case my apologies.
I'm the translator of the first Harlem Blade, it's not a great translation work but at least I finish it, you can find the website over there: www.projectharlemblade.com
Now I spend some months to find a way to translate the second chapter of the series, Harlem Blade 2:Dark Angel but my programming and encoding skills are very low...so I'm here to ask help.
I love Harlem Blade series and I want to translate all the trilogy of this games.
Translate it's my hobby, but I won't help for free,so:
-I'll pay 50$ for someone who gave to me the h-code of the game in order to make sub for VNR(I can't find it)
-In alternative I'll give 150$ for someone that help me to find a right way to find game text,extract and repack the code for the translation.
I'll pay with Paypal donation.
I'm not sure that I can made this announce on the forum, but please I just want to find a way to translate this game.
Please send me a PM if you need a solution for this topic.
I'm not a scammer, but since I don't want to deal with scammers, I don't pay anything upfront.
Thanks for your time,

Hi,
I'm not sure it's the right section to write this post, in this case my apologies.
I'm the translator of the first Harlem Blade, it's not a great translation work but at least I finish it, you can find the website over there: www.projectharlemblade.com
Now I spend some months to find a way to translate the second chapter of the series, Harlem Blade 2:Dark Angel but my programming and encoding skills are very low...so I'm here to ask help.
I love Harlem Blade series and I want to translate all the trilogy of this games.
Translate it's my hobby, but I won't help for free,so:
-I'll pay 50$ for someone who gave to me the h-code of the game in order to make sub for VNR(I can't find it)
-In alternative I'll give 150$ for someone that help me to find a right way to find game text,extract and repack the code for the translation.
I'll pay with Paypal donation.
I'm not sure that I can made this announce on the forum, but please I just want to find a way to translate this game.
Please send me a PM if you need a solution for this topic.
I'm not a scammer, but since I don't want to deal with scammers, I don't pay anything upfront.
Thanks for your time,

Hello, hb are translated games
1st - http://www.projectharlemblade.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/HB_ENG_PatchV.104.zip
2nd - http://www.projectharlemblade.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/HB2-English-patch-v1.00.7z

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.