魔法の守護姫アルテミナ2 ~戦え!アポローグ~

So strange, the game came out 2 weeks ago, Trios is a known brand, and there is a cg rip, but no game ....

Another update, I found a premium account on the net and went to download it from rapidgator. As expected its a 100% fake, the scammer made sure to match the file size to be similar to that of the official dlsite file, but what's inside is 2 copies of some random game that doesn't even work.

So we are back to square one ... wish someone more knowledgeable can dig around and find a real copy.

Wow. If you really did spend so much time finding a premium account to try that download, you might have earned enough doing parttime job to buy legit.

Just wait a couple weeks and we will eventually post it publicly. Same with some other 50 or so unreleased games.

Wow. If you really did spend so much time finding a premium account to try that download, you might have earned enough doing parttime job to buy legit.

Just wait a couple weeks and we will eventually post it publicly. Same with some other 50 or so unreleased games.

It's been more than a couple of weeks ;).

Not that I'm complaining. I'm just curious: Does this game have some hard to crack copy protection on it or is it just that no one has gotten around to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.