催眠痴帯~誰にも気づかれない俺が学園で好き放題に女とヤッてみた~

Zero_Blazer

Trusted Member
Jan 25, 2012
Original Title: 催眠痴帯~誰にも気づかれない俺が学園で好き放題に女とヤッてみた~
Romaji: Saimin Chitai ~ Darenimo kidzuka renai ore ga gakuen de suki-hōdai ni on'na to yatte mita ~
Release Date: 2015/08/31
Company, Producer: すたじおちゃれん
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=869109

The game's been only out a week-ish on getchu, but has been out for longer on other sites as a doujin game in two parts. Still nothing has shown up other than fake links, so hoping that posting it here will help out. Thanks.

for the people who didnt know, you can combine the two games in the links flowertradewinds has given, to get an omake route .... (copy the two data files in one of the folders to the other one) it also lessens the size since you can use one engine for the 4 routes + 1 omake.

thank you so much for this, I assumed there was an omake route based on the cg collection but I had no idea how to access it. I searched online for so long and you are the only person that mentioned this

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3