ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~

Tabris666

超高校級の「絶望? ??
Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hello everyone.
Well this is my second request the first one got unfulfilled but im not here to talk about that what i'm requesting is if someone has the version 1.1 of this game ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~ well i want more the full version as studio armadillo said the school bag version that hasn't been available for download or the dvd that is the more complete.
Some stuff that comes on the full version (not DL)
lo05_89.jpglo05_92.jpglo05_93.jpglo05_94.jpg

http://dl.getchu.com/index.php?action=gd&gcd=D0046120
http://gyutto.com/i/item179576/af-954?select_uaflag=1
You can get the demo from there but is not the end product so the quality got reduced.

Last edited:
I see now most of the stuff uploaded come from the same source,because that source didnt upload the updated version (if you buy the game legally on dlsite,dmm getchu or whatever system you can download the updated versions and you dont need to buy the game again just download it) we wont have it the only known source is mikocon but since they deal with constant bans of dlsite they cant get the updates and the game got tons of updates for example the gyaru have more scenes she have sex on the photo studio,on the school,on the park (someone leaked the event cg of the last update and i want to play the game) the game got more balance so you wont need to level up 60 levels just to beat some of the oponents and more stuff.
The people here that said own bought they can upload the updated version if they really buyed the game.
Is sad to see people lying aboiut buying a digital game,yes i made piracey is so hard to say that not really ,for example i dont like to make piracy but when you are unemplyed and dont have an income you cant buy games.
Joining my search is useless because nobody in here have the original except mikocon that got banned so he cant get the update the other on internet got the game from them.
Well if someone have it i will upload this game http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150996 in the latest version date 2016年10月08日 is the last update (yes i buyed the game legally)

EDIT: tl;dr I uploaded the latest version from DMM here

Hello Tabris!
Regarding the randosel version being more complete, I was trying to find out if it had more scenes/events or just a randosel.
The sad part is that I couldn't figure a way to contact studio armadillo directly.
It it only has a randosel in addition, I'll buy the latest version on dmm with alternate endings as I don't care about it.
I'd appreciate if someone else could buy it so I can buy something else, though.
Also, what was your last request?

Last edited:
my request is either the randoselu or the cd iso nothing else has changed and i can upload a game that has an upper version then the one posted here because i buyed the original for example the game posted here is v1.06 but after months the game got updated to v1.18b and nobody has uploaded that version so if anyone post my game then i would upload said game.
The randoselu is called by studio armadillo the full game since release,for example some of the new events that the normal version has are already on the randoselu my advice is getting the randoselu or the cd version that has bothwith some extras both version are updated but the randoselu has more events according o studio armadillo.

For example this is the first version ending walthrough of the randoselu version (machine translated)
About the occurrence condition of ending

■ Bad End 1 "Exhibitionism"
Set PinSaro's job Lv to MAX.

■ Bad End 2 "Single Mother"
Make love hotel job Lv MAX with lunch.

■ Bad End 3 "End of love and hate"
Tell the story of the key to Tomoki and take a bath peeping event
Generate it many times and execute it.
Continue sleeping even after that.

■ Bad End 4 "Concubine"
Continue receiving punishment repeatedly without returning debts to the chairman of the town.

■ Bad End 5 "Drug addiction"
Make hospital's work Lv MAX with a cereal.

■ Bad End 6 "Another Happiness"
I answer that I will become a lover by speaking to a fat man in the Seaside Park.
After Mitsuki's mother finishes an event to be in Tokyo
I will receive a few thanks as you give me a thank you.
When Mitsuki troubles, I meet with Moe and Ayano.
When I speak with my cream, I will start dating and forgive my body on the last day.
After that the affair begins several times when going to the amusement park.
Continue to adultery with a further nymphosity.

■ Bad End 7 "Idol Life"
Make sextlet live work Lv MAX.

■ Bad End 8 "Metamorphotic Training"
Set the work Lv of the source to MAX.

■ Bad End 9 "Unknown"
Defeat to Onigi.

■ Bad End 10 "Debt Payment / Video Surveillance Outflow"
When you save your money up to the amount offered by Onigory at the beginning
Extreme finance will appear so I will return.

■ Normal END
Beat the demon way with a non-virgin.

■ Virgin END
Defeat the Oniguma while maintaining the woman.

■ Bad End 11 "Feeding"
After Moe took the hospital's work Lv to MAX
Continue hospital work two or three consecutive times.

■ Bad End 12 "Falling"
Continue to rape the teacher in the staff room with Ayano.

※ Once I saw the ED, it can be regenerated again and again.
If you want to see the last event of the condition about 3 times in a row
Please repeat.
Example) In case of bad end 2 "single mother"
Repeat the love hotel's work three times while making the girl nymphomate.
As you see it have some endings that gost available on the regular version after the update,since both version got updated with more events the advised would be getting the randoselu
Version of the game
1.02 - First update after release 03/11/16 (dlsite got released this date but doesnt have the update) this added some content availbale from randoselu version some events and 2 bad ends for the other 2 girls.
1.11 - Second update and last to date for dmm and dlsite (11/11/16) it added more content and balanced the gameplay a lot it added 2 bad end more for the other 2 girls.

The third update they did to the game was for the randoselu version only and added more content due to being exclusive to those 2 sites they released a CD version of the game that have both versions with the latest update

Well you can check the demo they have of the randoselu version on the sites i posted first because those sites are the only ones that have the randoselu version in fact getchu and gyutto are known to have custom version of games made exclusive for them but since they use the same promotional stuff used on all sites is more a thing of knowing

I'd be really thankful if you could upload your latest dmm version.
If you have it, I can buy this one with no problem. I have to decide between these two. I can only buy one.
If it really doesn't have anything special, I don't really care about the randosel but I'll keep looking on japanese boards.
Also, I can only buy games on dmm. DLsite and the others don't seem to accept my credit card right now.

PS.: Where did you get that info about the endings?

Last edited:
The walthgough you mean is on the studio armadillo site but is hidden with a trick on plain sight after i read the endings i sended an email and got the answer from studio armadillo.

The walthgough you mean is on the studio armadillo site but is hidden with a trick on plain sight after i read the endings i sended an email and got the answer from studio armadillo.
Ah, I see. Their site has such a bad layout. I finally found their email too.
Are you uploading your updated dmm version? I would like to know because if you aren't I'll buy it and post here, instead of that other game I also wanted.

Damn the randoselu version sounds sweet i think its nowhere to be found on the web would be nice if it popped up here just sayin.. ;D

Damn the randoselu version sounds sweet i think its nowhere to be found on the web would be nice if it popped up here just sayin.. ;D
Without any new content it's just an object that gets in a way for me.
That's why I'd rather have the dmm version if there's nothing new.
I'll way few more to see if Tabris will upload it or not. If not I'll buy it.

Ohhhh so the dmm is the only one with new content i thought its the same one me and my english reading skills ~.~ well makes sense to get the one with new content then

Ohhhh so the dmm is the only one with new content i thought its the same one me and my english reading skills ~.~ well makes sense to get the one with new content then
To keep it simple:
dmm = dlsite = melonbooks (no randoseru/backpack)
digiket = gyutto = getchu (with randoseru/backpack)

You cannot toggle it off on the digiket, gyutto or getchu versions. It'll be on at all the times. (Which is what I don't like)

I said i didnt have the updated one either version,i said i was going to upload a game that has been posted here but the version posted was old 1.06 but the game got updated with more added content and has version 1.18 which is the version i will upload because i buyed the game.
This game is the one i will upload on version 1.18 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150996

About the guy that was asking before while certainly the randoselu can't be turned off that doesn't mean is a bad version
DMM/Melonbooks/Dlsite/Digiket Pros Girls dont have randoselu so it show the full pic,Cons Is less updated and have less scenes and endings
Getchu/Gyutto Pros More updated have more scenes and the rpg system is more balanced have some items that an be turned on or off, Cons the randoselu cannot be turned off.
There you have all the info i posses on both versions i got the info from japanese blogs that put comments and strategies for this kind of games which was quite usefull specially to learn that gyutto and getchu have exclusive made for them versions i wish i learned this before buying jc fight.
Versions of lolicon gai i have dmm 1.00 and dlsite 1.00 no difference at all

I said i didnt have the updated one either version
Ooooh, I get it now.
DMM/Melonbooks/Dlsite/Digiket Pros Girls dont have randoselu so it show the full pic(...)
Check my previous comment

Regarding the other things you said, I just got an answer to an email asking about differences
There's no difference between any of the versions other than the randoseru.
There's no missing content, no changes in combat, nada.
Just the randoseru. I'm buying the dmm version and will upload when I'm back from my trip.

How do you explain the diffferent walkthrough for 1.0 that walkthrough was made by them and they didnt say version in the site they said the version when i asked on a mail why you think studio armadillo would call the randoselu version the full game if they added just a randoselu dont you think is weird besides the blogs with guides and walkthrough have reccomended the randoselu way over the normal melonbook/dmm/dlsite and japanese people tend to buy the games before reviewing them.
Randoselu last version 1.20,nomral last version 1.11 i wont argue with people that cant think by themselves even if you show them that whole evidence proving that something is better then the other

>How do you explain the diffferent walkthrough
Because it had an update. Of course it'll have a new walkthrough, specially with the new endings.

>why you think studio armadillo would call the randoselu version the full game if they added just a randoselu dont you think is weird
They call it "complete version" not "full game". I also do think it's weird. But I assume it's because they intended the game to have a randoseru from the start but it's not permitted on dlsite.
So, the randoseru makes it "complete", without the missing backpack.

>the blogs with guides and walkthrough have reccomended the randoselu way over the normal melonbook/dmm/dlsite
Got any links? Post them here.

>i wont argue with people that cant think by themselves even if you show them that whole evidence proving that something is better then the other
You didn't show any evidence other than your own words.
I don't know why you're getting irritated now. You have to consider the communication barrier as English is not our native languages.
First of all it's very difficult to understand what you write at times, specially because you do not use enough punctuation.
Second, I sent an email to the creator. THEY said there's no difference other than the randoseru, not me.

>Randoselu last version 1.20,nomral last version 1.11
Where are you even getting that information about version numbers?
Only DLsite and DMM shows the version in the notes and it's 1.1.1
Even if you google you can't find anything about any version 1.20 or 1.11.

Mate you arent aware of the version numbering on dlsite or similars even if you search 1.1.1 you wont find anything.
To avoid confusion dlsite and similars have used that kind of numbering to avoid confusion just takje an american game for example they use the numbering as follow 1.1/1,2 and after tons of updates 1.11 which is confusing because some people would say 1.1.1 like you but japanese use the 1.00/1.02/1.03/1.11 and similar numbering.
The 1.20 version is the cd that was promoted on comiket.
Where did you got your translation because the translation for kansei would be full or perfect nothing else.
The walkthorugh was like that since day 1 (november 1st 2016) this is why i got dlsite and dmm version when they got released there (03 november 2016) but they didnt have those endings,unfortunatelly the one i buyed is dmm but since they start baning people buying with foreign credit cards i cant update the game.
Search the title you will find tons of sites with info but you have to use a better search engine like duckhunt.

What I'm saying is that on the websites I checked which are dmm, dlsite, melonbooks, digiket, gyutto and getchu there was no information about versions 1.11 or 1.2
You're getting how versions work wrong. For example, version 1.1.1, I found on japanese dlsite and japanese dmm. I don't use the english because sometimes it's outdated.
I'm not using machine translation, I speak some japanese. But:
kansei (完成) means completion/perfection.
They use kanzen (完全), it means complete/perfect.
What I said about the walkthrough is because you asked why it would be different. Seems like it was another case of miscommunication.

By duckhunt do you mean DuckDuckGo? You should just post the links.
I'm not saying you're lying, but you could be mistaken.
I got the information that there's nothing missing other than the randoseru from the devs after all. I don't think they were lying either.
Hopefully we can figure this out so I can buy it for us with no regrets when I'm back from my trip.

Mate the disk on comiket said randoselu 1.20 ,regulalr version 1.11 printed on the case and disk this is where i took the version but i didnt have money to buy it.
Either way you barelly know how versioning works on japan (dragon ball xenoverse 2 version 1.22.033 just to mention one of the most recognized games and this versioning number is used on english versions)
The walkthourgh wasnt misscomunication was made because 80& of the 1st day sales are from gyutto,getchu think that dlsite got 1.00 on 03 of november while gyutto,getchu,dmm got released on 01 november if you check the updates logs you can clearly see that 1.03 update says added content from randoselu version which give hints that randoselu had more content since the beggining,updating the games of livemaker require you to have an open build of the game,taking this into account you can see that they have 2 builds of the game since the randoselu cant be turned off but this also meant that they could add more content to one over the other this is why i said randoselu had more content.
Forgot to mention the cg from randoselu that got uploaded 02 november on exhentai (deleted for unknown reason) had scenes with different variations and the main girl had some variation of the main posing pic in some she was completely showered but her eyes where normal,in other she was naked but in normal pose,the gyaru had variatation in the sex background of prostitution one was the school,there was a park bench,the hotel,a toilet,and 2 other places that i havent seen on regular,the other girl had some varitation for example she had the eye mask on some pose pic,there was a variation of some pics (in the clinic she had a variation with the doctor and all the other people so tons of pics that dont show up on regular version

Last edited:
By miscommunication I meant between you and me.
Also it's not about how "versioning" works in japan. It's always up to the developer. There's no pattern.
I used to work with programming. ;P
I get what you're saying now, though. Seems like I'll be overseas for a bit longer too.
Anyways, did you ever get 100% on the cg mode with the version you have?
Does this gallery have what you're talking about?
https://hitomi.la/galleries/993098.html
------------------------------
I went and bough the dmm version anyways. It seems complete and I wanted to support the dev.

Last edited:
just as i thought the guy didn't buy the game and as i said before either version updated but until now the guy that said he was going to buy it hasn't updload anything,i would love to have the different versions.
And as i said before i have tons of stuff buyed but not uploaded there are games i have that nobody even bothered to upload and i have those but first my request and after that i will upload anything because most of the things i have haven't been uploaded by anyone else so is a good deal.
But since some people here is like "you upload first i will upload after and will follow your rules" in the end they spread everyhting and don't even bother to upload what they said.
The latest case i hd an updated version of a game since i bought the game from dmm said user wanted the updated version so i bought a second one from dlste for that user he was supposed to upload a game that i didnt have,the rules i said to him is i bought this for you so you have to keep that for yourself you aren't allowed to reupload as any game you buy and you aren't allowed to pass that game to others in the end i had to buy the game he was supposed to upload and he didn't follow the rules this is why i don't trust too much in users from this forum the updated game i bought to him got uploaded to this site,hentai sharing,share films,mikocon and several sites more the same had happened.

So in the end this guy that said he was going to buy the game didnt upload or bought anything just as i thought

So in the end this guy that said he was going to buy the game didnt upload or bought anything just as i thought

Yes, I did buy, I just don't upload things without request and no one asked for it.
I bought the same day I said I would. Here is proof with date so you don't say I just bought it:
imgur(.)com/MVWwUFw.png [remove parenthesis, I can't post direct links]

Since it seems like you want it, I'll be uploading it asap. I just need to find a good uploader because I hit mega's limit.
This is not a trading site and I never wanted to trade. I'm sharing out of good will and don't expect anything back, just everyone to enjoy.
----
I put a thread on the release section, but it's still not approved yet.
EDIT: Link to the thread I made

Don't forget to post here if it's different from what you have in any way. ;)
Like I said before, the dev himself said there was no difference as long as it's updated, but confirmation is always good.
If you need a reupload, let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.