[REUPLOAD REQUEST] ジサツのための101の方法 (Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou)

nxrewind

Dec 7, 2019
Original Title: ジサツのための101の方法
Romaji: Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou
Released Date: 2001/10/05
Company, Producer: Duke
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=6584&gc=gc
Vndb: https://vndb.org/v6475

Requesting a re-upload of the 500mb+ fileshare if anyone has a copy of this game. I download the 397MB file (011005_Duke.rar) and there were no music tracks in the data folder, no music in-game at all) so I believe there is an issue with that upload. If anyone has the original fileshare, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Nah, you likely got the right thing, CUE+BIN of 492 MB total. The issue is that the music is included as CD-DA data on the disc. On a PC from back then, you'd insert the disc in your drive and the game would play it directly as you run it. Now it could work with a disc drive emulator like WinCDEmu, but the music wouldn't loop.

What you need to do is use a program called _inmm.dll to get looping music without the need to use a disc drive emu.
https://cryo.jp/_inmm/

Oh wow, I had no idea about the separate CD-DA audio. I downloaded _inmm and was able to patch the exe by finding the game in the list but when I use the "_inmm.ini", I'm not able to "get" the CD tracks from the mounted disc. There don't appear to be any audio files on the disc and using "Get Audio-track number from G:", I am getting the error "No audio tracks" :confused:

You could use some program to get them as WAV files. Maybe CDex or EAC.

Edit: Alternatively you could try using DxWnd. It can be used for the same thing as _inmm.dll, I believe. Never really tried it myself though, so far I was always fine with _inmm.

You could use some program to get them as WAV files. Maybe CDex or EAC.

Edit: Alternatively you could try using DxWnd. It can be used for the same thing as _inmm.dll, I believe. Never really tried it myself though, so far I was always fine with _inmm.

Ok, I will give DxWnd a try. Just attempted to use both CDex and EAC to rip audio but both gave me the error that there were no audio tracks on the CD so same as _inmm.dll

You mentioned for some of these older PC games specifically, the program relied on CD-DA files from the disc to be played alongside the game. Is it possible there is a second disc that I don't have? The only reason I mention it is that all the other uploads I have seen consist of two disc images (one large 400mb+) and one smaller disc image.

EDIT: Actually, now that I'm looking it at it again, they are rar files so it may just be a split due to file size.

EDIT 2: I was able to load the cue sheet into EAC and it lists 13 audio tracks with the error "Only 'WAVE' and 'MP3' format is supported in line 1". I'm using WinCDEmu and I think it may be mounting it as a CD-ROM rather than an audio CD. Going to try Alcohol 120.

Last edited:
The mounting software might be the problem. Normally I use WinCDEmu, but to rip CD tracks I use an old version of Daemon Tools in Win XP virtual machine. Specifically Daemon Tools 4.46.1.

I guess the easiest thing will be to just upload the extracted songs for you. Again in PM.

Edit: Yeah, you realized yourself. I posted before I saw it. Anyway, I already ripped it myself and PM'd you.

Reactions: nxrewind
The mounting software might be the problem. Normally I use WinCDEmu, but to rip CD tracks I use an old version of Daemon Tools in Win XP virtual machine. Specifically Daemon Tools 4.46.1.

I guess the easiest thing will be to just upload the extracted songs for you. Again in PM.

Edit: Yeah, you realized yourself. I posted before I saw it. Anyway, I already ripped it myself and PM'd you.

So, I was finally able to mount the cue image as an audio CD using Alcohol and that allowed me to extract the WAV files using CDex (and create an _inmm.dll). Ran the game and it seems to be playing with music now so should be all good but I am going to download your backup of the music also just in case I run into any issue with the WAVs I ripped on my end. Thanks again for all your help. This will all be super useful information if I run into the issue again in the future with a different game so I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.