[Request]Hatsukoi 1/1 Additional Scenario Yukino "after" Promise Winter

volt79

Trusted Member
May 8, 2013
I have the vn Hatsukoi 1/1 and didnt realize till way later that there was a sort of after story added to it called "Hatsukoi 1/1 Additional Scenario Yukino "after" Promise Winter" or in japanese "『初恋1/1』追加シナリオ 雪乃 "after" Promise Winter"

if someone could provide a download link for the additional scenario i would really appreciate it.

Reactions: greensoulreaper
Here we go, mirror of the slow server mentioned above on MEGA:

[130125][Tone Work's] 『初恋1/1』追加シナリオ (APPEND)
- Contents:
雪乃 Promise Winter / Maya Tokizaki Append: Summer Days
摩耶“if”Summer Days / Kyo Tsukishima Append: Memorial Summer
叶 Memorial Summer / Yukino Morino Append: Promise Winter
Note: All appends are on same zip file included, so do not worry if you see a single file.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!08ZHRIyL!berYOjQdeWzDiF1lf3CK_w

Request filled.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
The Patch there does not cover the appends (yet) only the main story?

@MFost you are right! Thanks! The patch only cover the main story and not the appends.

Can I start the appends even when these are not in english? If so how can I do that?

@MFost you are right! Thanks! The patch only cover the main story and not the appends.

Can I start the appends even when these are not in english? If so how can I do that?

As for now, I haven't tested enough that to tell you 'how to', but if I do I'll tell ya.
Been really busy and still on other things, wish I had more free time to spare, hehe.

-rockleevk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。