[REQUEST] Kindred Spirits on the Roof - 屋上の百合霊さん

cenaman81

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2016
Last edited:
You guys are way too impatient. The game released barely couple of days ago. Let the company make money for a while before requesting for a share.

You guys are way too impatient. The game released barely couple of days ago. Let the company make money for a while before requesting for a share.

It's rather unusual for it to take this long, though. Nekopara Vol 2 was available to torrent on the day of release.

It's rather unusual for it to take this long, though. Nekopara Vol 2 was available to torrent on the day of release.

The sole reason for that is "MangaGamer". You see the game you are requesting is originally made by a professional Japanese company called Liar-Soft. On the other hand Nekopara is made by an amateur Japanese group owned by a Chinese. Uploaders are more biased in supporting MangaGamer because they are established when it comes to localization of a wide variety of games and give there releases a wide berth most of the time so they can reap as much money as possible. Any loss suffered by MG/JAST is a heavy loss for translation community in the long run which is already pretty unstable in the first place.

Rest assured anything that gets translated will be shared eventually. It will just vary heavily depending on the company behind it.

Oh, shove it. Making requests is what this thread is for.

The game will be uploaded whenever someone feel like uploading it regardless of who the publisher is.

Oh, shove it. Making requests is what this thread is for.

The game will be uploaded whenever someone feel like uploading it regardless of who the publisher is.

Isn't that what I summed up hothead? Just calm down and deal with the facts.

if you want it so badly Buy it. and be quiet !! 27 Bugs are not that much if you really want it

if you want it so badly Buy it. and be quiet !! 27 Bugs are not that much if you really want it

I don't buy games i am a pirate, that is why i am here, and when i come on pirate forum i don't expect to hear anti-pirate crap i would hear on non pirate forums, so you are the one that needs to be quiet!

Rest assured anything that gets translated will be shared eventually. It will just vary heavily depending on the company behind it.

not true, there are translated VNs witch ware never shared, like Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Regia for example.

not true, there are translated VNs witch ware never shared, like Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Regia for example.

I am really hating posting on a thread with stuff that isn't related to it so my apologies first to [MENTION=123568]cenaman81[/MENTION]; That being said, this is the last time I'll post only because Okami here raised a point regarding localized VN sharing. Allow me to share the reason for why that version of GLR never got shared.

A) As pointed by cenaman81 already, the 18 version had everything steam version had and then some. 90%+ of the VN playing community is pretty tolerable to XXX content. And even those that dislike it just use the CTRL button to skip forward. I know I did while playing Eiyuu Senki. Disliked it immensely even though I swim in Eroges in my free time. That being said, not a huge amount of demand ever surfaced to share something that has been stripped off content.

B) STEAM. Yes, I know a lot of Steam games get pirated but the uploaders are a brainy bunch. They know that if Steam really starts taking the Visual Novel industry seriously then the Japanese would have a pretty damn good reason to start considering localizing their work. It is just too much of a big cash cow to ignore. So let Steam make money off it thereby encouraging more stuff to get translated and be released through Steam. As I said already, translation industry is already weak. We have already seen uncensored Hentais getting shit-canned due to blatant sharing and reverse importing killing off the local market. Any stupid and haphazard piracy with VN will end up the same way.

TLDR; again. Anything that has been translated WILL be shared eventually... at least for the foreseeable future.

LonerPrime out.

I am really hating posting on a thread with stuff that isn't related to it so my apologies first to [MENTION=123568]cenaman81[/MENTION]; That being said, this is the last time I'll post only because Okami here raised a point regarding localized VN sharing. Allow me to share the reason for why that version of GLR never got shared.

A) As pointed by cenaman81 already, the 18 version had everything steam version had and then some. 90%+ of the VN playing community is pretty tolerable to XXX content. And even those that dislike it just use the CTRL button to skip forward. I know I did while playing Eiyuu Senki. Disliked it immensely even though I swim in Eroges in my free time. That being said, not a huge amount of demand ever surfaced to share something that has been stripped off content.

B) STEAM. Yes, I know a lot of Steam games get pirated but the uploaders are a brainy bunch. They know that if Steam really starts taking the Visual Novel industry seriously then the Japanese would have a pretty damn good reason to start considering localizing their work. It is just too much of a big cash cow to ignore. So let Steam make money off it thereby encouraging more stuff to get translated and be released through Steam. As I said already, translation industry is already weak. We have already seen uncensored Hentais getting shit-canned due to blatant sharing and reverse importing killing off the local market. Any stupid and haphazard piracy with VN will end up the same way.

TLDR; again. Anything that has been translated WILL be shared eventually... at least for the foreseeable future.

LonerPrime out.

A) At least 1/3 of VN fan-base would still prefere all ages version over an 18+ one and at least 10% is not tolerable to H conent and eater doesn't go for the VNs that have it at all or only when there is a very good looking VN with no option to play it in H-scenes free version. I for one would never go for 18+ version if a fixed version (without H) exists.
And what you said about demand is basically saying that if title isn't popular enough it won't get shared, witch is contradiction for what you are saying about every title being shared.

B) That is exactly BS I was referring to I don't expect to see at forums that support piracy and that belong at forums that don't where people have no idea what they are talking about. Piracy doesn't harm the sales it helps it.

Last edited:
I purchased this on steam, because I want valve to release more Uncensored / Fully translated hentai games in the future... Can you just imagine having a hentai tab on the steam store page!! :lovestruck:

I will also be buying all future Uncensored R18+ games released on steam! :samuraihero:

This is all because I hope that one day they'll release fully translated Netorare Games on Steam!!! :desire:

The wait is killing me.... :angvoodoo:

I purchased this on steam, because I want valve to release more Uncensored / Fully translated hentai games in the future... Can you just imagine having a hentai tab on the steam store page!! :lovestruck:

I will also be buying all future Uncensored R18+ games released on steam! :samuraihero:

This is all because I hope that one day they'll release fully translated Netorare Games on Steam!!! :desire:

The wait is killing me.... :angvoodoo:

what's the point of telling us this unless you're going to share? no offense, but seems kind of pointless.

Honestly some people here are showing the exact behaviour that makes companies don't want to translate games, or that kill those same companies, someone said above that only pirates come here, well some of us come here because we CAN'T buy the games even if we want, there are lots of reason for that, i for example really want the Beat Blades Haruka game once is released by Mangagamer, but sadly won't be able to buy it so i will download it once is here or on other sites, but i most likely going to buy it once i can because i want more games translated and the only way that is going to happen is if these game prove popular and sell

Honestly some people here are showing the exact behaviour that makes companies don't want to translate games, or that kill those same companies, someone said above that only pirates come here, well some of us come here because we CAN'T buy the games even if we want, there are lots of reason for that, i for example really want the Beat Blades Haruka game once is released by Mangagamer, but sadly won't be able to buy it so i will download it once is here or on other sites, but i most likely going to buy it once i can because i want more games translated and the only way that is going to happen is if these game prove popular and sell

you not being able to afford the game is no excuse, though. just because you don't have enough money to buy the game doesn't justify pirating it. i really don't like when people try to justify piracy, just accept that whatever reasons you have for it, it's wrong. i accept that it's wrong, and i do it anyway.

you not being able to afford the game is no excuse, though. just because you don't have enough money to buy the game doesn't justify pirating it. i really don't like when people try to justify piracy, just accept that whatever reasons you have for it, it's wrong. i accept that it's wrong, and i do it anyway.

In my personal case is more complicated than just not having the money, i really don't know enough english to explain all the technical terms and policies (laws, and other things the goverment decided) and really explain the situation, but lets just say than here in venezuela even if we work we can't just say "oh this looks good lets use my credit card to buy it!", right now i can't buy anything online, not only games.

And i did mention that i WILL buy the game as soon as i can; plus i was talking about some of the others here that have were talking like piracy was 100% cool and that whoever wasn't doing it was an idiot (or at least that is how they were sounding) and sounding like what we call here "Niño rata", not sure how that translates xD

In my personal case is more complicated than just not having the money, i really don't know enough english to explain all the technical terms and policies (laws, and other things the goverment decided) and really explain the situation, but lets just say than here in venezuela even if we work we can't just say "oh this looks good lets use my credit card to buy it!", right now i can't buy anything online, not only games.

And i did mention that i WILL buy the game as soon as i can; plus i was talking about some of the others here that have were talking like piracy was 100% cool and that whoever wasn't doing it was an idiot (or at least that is how they were sounding) and sounding like what we call here "Niño rata", not sure how that translates xD

dude, don't worry. i'm not judging you for pirating games, but i'm just saying that no matter the reason, even if it literally impossible for you to get it legally, it still wouldn't make piracy "ok". as long as you acknowledge that, i'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.