[Request] 恋神 -ラブカミ-

The links for DepositFiles still seem to work in this thread.

Not sure about that CD song though...... I'll try to look for it if somebody uploaded it somewhere. If you have anymore information, like a VGMDB link, it would be easier to search for. If you're lucky, sometimes there are bonuses that aren't listed in the description.

The links for DepositFiles still seem to work in this thread.

Not sure about that CD song though...... I'll try to look for it if somebody uploaded it somewhere. If you have anymore information, like a VGMDB link, it would be easier to search for. If you're lucky, sometimes there are bonuses that aren't listed in the description.

Thanks alot but... rip me. My country got suck speed download from Deposit. :(
About the CD Song.

http://vgmdb.net/album/21774

Here it is. :D

DepositFiles is alright for me. Where I live, the download stays between 160-210 KB/s.

Um, I was able to find the torrent girlcelly uploaded 6 years ago....... No seeders or leechers though...... I'll leave it in in the hopes of one showing up though. Maxi CD is included in description. I'll leave it in my client and see if one shows up. Link

In the meantime, I'll look for another source.

Edit: Seed showed up on torrent. However, it isn't the fastest or most reliable seed. It might take awhile to download.

[MENTION=39721]Yuki-kun[/MENTION]
Update 1: Just wanted to give you an update. I'm currently still downloading that Maxi CD you wanted. It'll definitely take a long time to download since there is only one seed I've encountered and it doesn't give a high amount of bandwidth to seeding.

Pictured in the spoiler is a screenshot of how slow the torrent is going. As of this exact moment, I've only downloaded about 140 MB of the torrent, which is only 2.8%. I have a very capable Internet speed, it's just this one seed......

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-20%20at%204.01.19%20PM_zpsnjtgky7c.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuki-kun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.