[REQUEST] 寝取られ幼馴染2~催眠遊戯~

Yosef30

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Nov 9, 2016
Newly released- it's a bit of an obscure developer though that mostly does spinoff works of games and anime so they only really got spotlight when they released their first original game(the first game of this)- this is a pseudo-nottrue sequel of that one.

It's new and it's DMM but i'm going to go ahead and make the thread for it to see if anyone was interested enough to grab it for collectors sake.

Has no VNDB- probably won't because it went pretty under the radar.

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_149339/ DMM link is here though.

Super thanks in advance if anyone can get it. I'll be surprised and very thankful.

This Circle i have following him for a couple of years, the Art Style is very good. Hopefully someone will respond this request that also interests me.

In other Question you have the Spinoff Jobs? I'm looking for Minority Hearts 6 the first game of the circle based of the Tales of Symphonia characters. but it is hard to find, Whatever. Good Luck for this request.

This Circle i have following him for a couple of years, the Art Style is very good. Hopefully someone will respond this request that also interests me.

In other Question you have the Spinoff Jobs? I'm looking for Minority Hearts 6 the first game of the circle based of the Tales of Symphonia characters. but it is hard to find, Whatever. Good Luck for this request.

I've only been able to find the SAO one- I believe it's the 7th.. And of course the "prequel" to the game ive requested- which I liked a lot because of the multiple perspectives with a sort of timeline chart. The requested game looks to be in the same format so I hope it's found. I actually tried buying it on DMM but my card wouldn't work- most likely due to regioncheck and yen exchange.

DMM is a awful website for international customers, in that aspect is better dlsite.

Well, It will be a matter of waiting, I would believe it would not take long. I hope...

yeah, i have a message for the uploader, thanks a lot to him in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。