[Request] 女忍者アズサvsオーク2 ~淫獣たちの宴 (released)

Yeah, weird how this never appeared anywhere. The prequel was hard to find as well.
Anyway, bump!

Third one released, 2nd one still not out there? Weird stuff, considering what it is.

This is a DVD only release, though. No digital download anywhere I looked, so I guess it's not as surprising?

Couldn't find it when I was originally looking for it. Now to see how one would go about buying from dmm, hm...

EDIT: OK, bought it. I'll see about uploading it at some point (500MB's is a lot for me, unfortunately...).

P.S. Keeping my fingers crossed no one uploads the game right after I just bought it.

EDIT2: It has an SdWrap protection system. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I'll start uploading it as it is.

EDIT3: I have it uploaded. Pm me for the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: cazdli and Tucoco
Were you able to find a way to get past the SDWrap protection?

Well, I tried using the DenchiUnwrap thing, but it didn't do anything. Messing around the hex values and dumping the process files while the game is running also got me nowhere. It's mostly the issue of me having the tools and knowing the basics of how to use them, then using a monkey wrench to unscrew a torx screw.

Someone more knowledgeable should look into this.

EDIT: Thanks to @amaimono, I managed to remove the protection from the exe, so it should work now (works for me). Pm me for the link.

Last edited:
Can I get link the pm system isnt working - bump

Last edited:
Can I get link the pm system isnt working - bump

Sorry, don't feel comfortable publicly sharing stuff like this. Get more posts on your account (don't go spamming now) and I can send it to you, or wait for someone to make a thread (or torrent) for the game in the "http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/" section.

Should be soon, probably.

Sucks to be restricted. I'm a lurker too so can't pm. I hope it gets posted too. Thanks though too.

I also have the ontology of the game, but it hasn't been cracked. It has DMM certification.

I also have the ontology of the game, but it hasn't been cracked. It has DMM certification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.