[Request] 君が主で執事が俺で 通常版

Ware

Jul 12, 2015
With this I am specifically requesting the 2011 version, also known as the Regular Edition. It has additional voices and content added after the original 2007 release. The 2007 version has been posted several times here, as far as I can tell the 2011 version has not. Searching the site it was requested almost four years ago and was marked as a filled request under the assumption someone would upload it, but no upload was ever made.

Original Title: 君が主で執事が俺で 通常版
Romaji: Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de - Regular Edition
Release Date: 9/22/2011
Company: Minato Soft
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=719232
VNDB: http://vndb.org/r15664

I will second this request. I'm planning on giving this one a go once I finish the game I'm on and would very much prefer the fully voiced and complete version. Surely someone has it and can hook up the community? :D

If it helps anyone who might have/be able to track it down, the cover of the version we need is this one:
rc719232package.jpg

NOT this one, that is readily available:
rc324525package.jpg

Last edited:
I have been wanting to purchase a physical copy someday, but by now been focused on older games that need more attention first.
But if someday I purchase it will post about it here, but by now it's not on top priority to buy it, but maybe before ending this year there's a possibility of having it.
Still got a lot to decide so maybe look forward to it.

-rockleevk

If you're still thinking about this one [MENTION=41240]rockleevk[/MENTION]; I'll pile on the request. IRL [MENTION=129911]EcchiOujisama[/MENTION]; here has been talking shit about translating the 2011 Regular Edition into English, but "can't" because he doesn't have it. I'd love up to see it uploaded so I can shove that excuse up his ass. Hi-res Shinra-sama is good too. :D

If you're still thinking about this one [MENTION=41240]rockleevk[/MENTION]; I'll pile on the request. IRL [MENTION=129911]EcchiOujisama[/MENTION]; here has been talking shit about translating the 2011 Regular Edition into English, but "can't" because he doesn't have it. I'd love up to see it uploaded so I can shove that excuse up his ass. Hi-res Shinra-sama is good too. :D

Hi again, sure has been a long time since I posted on this matter.

As for now, I am still considering what to purchase this November, but customs got suddenly a little expensive around here, even with old games I purchased and want to upload them, and make them surface into the net. If there's any news on this, you can be sure I will post here again just to say 'got it on its way'.
Until then, follow step 1: Still considering what to purchase or purchased other games that have not surfaced to the net.

But also this does not mean I not want to release this one, of course, I'd love to! And that day could be sooner or later.
-rockleevk

Just a little bump to see if anyone knows anything about this one. Haven't still reached the point to purchase it...
But here's a proposal: If anyone's willing to help to purchase it, send me a pm.

Also wanted to mention that be careful that DMM 18 download version it says is 800x600 for some reason... So maybe the one they made available is not the "HD" upgrade one, which confuses me if they made a mistake on the technical description or not... But still haven't figured how to purchase there any games, only been able to buy on DLSite for old stuff. It's not on DLSite, checked that.

So for now this a physical release exclusive... Sad to know.
That means import is the only way to go.

-rockleevk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/