[REQUEST] カメ PARADISE

Really? No one?

I understand that you're frustrated, but do you think that's the sort of tone you yourself would like to hear when someone asks you for something?

Anyway, if you're really desperate, just google "カメ PARADISE torrent". There's a link there that might lead you to a torrent of the game.

i request lots of stuff and never have had answered :( yet i dont complain. if people cannot do it its ok

I understand that you're frustrated, but do you think that's the sort of tone you yourself would like to hear when someone asks you for something?

Anyway, if you're really desperate, just google "カメ PARADISE torrent". There's a link there that might lead you to a torrent of the game.

I think you misunderstood something. Don't just make up stuff in your mind. What do you even mean by "that sort of tone", saying "Really? No one?" is rude? I think it is completely normal. Considering the fact that 4 other people also requested this game and got no answers.

I think you should use your mind a little bit before antagonizing someone.

I think you misunderstood something. Don't just make up stuff in your mind. What do you even mean by "that sort of tone", saying "Really? No one?" is rude? I think it is completely normal. Considering the fact that 4 other people also requested this game and got no answers.

No, you're the one who needs to re-evaluate your understanding of English. Saying "Really? No one?" is definitely rude especially when you're asking something from people who aren't indebted to you. Try that line with your boss, co-workers or acquaintances sometime.

Considering the fact that 4 other people also requested this game and got no answers.

If you expect an answer when posting here(to get something for free), you're feeling entitled. Literally the definition of entitled. Don't throw a tantrum and roll around on the floor each time you don't get what you want.

Yup, definitely re-evaluate your understanding of English. I even tried to give a hand.

I have Buyed the Game and after Uploading i will offer Link to the Game^^

Last edited:
No, you're the one who needs to re-evaluate your understanding of English. Saying "Really? No one?" is definitely rude especially when you're asking something from people who aren't indebted to you. Try that line with your boss, co-workers or acquaintances sometime.

If you expect an answer when posting here(to get something for free), you're feeling entitled. Literally the definition of entitled. Don't throw a tantrum and roll around on the floor each time you don't get what you want.

Yup, definitely re-evaluate your understanding of English. I even tried to give a hand.

You're just forcing your opinion on me. And once again you ARE overreacting. I think im losing brain-cells at this point. "re-evaluate your understanding of English"? When i said "I think you should use your mind a little bit before antagonizing someone." I was trying to be rude. And you are calling me FUCKING ENTITLED?! ITS A FUCKING H-GAME! People like you honestly shouldn't exist on this site.

Why are you this triggered i can't comprehend. People are so sensitive nowadays.

I think im losing brain-cells at this point.

Can't lose brain cells you never had.

And you are calling me FUCKING ENTITLED?! ITS A FUCKING H-GAME!

Yup, definitely ENTITLED. No one else requests a game saying something like "Really? No one?".

Why are you this triggered i can't comprehend.

Don't parrot buzzwords you don't understand. You hardly have a grasp of what you're reading in the first place.

People are so sensitive nowadays

Says the guy who was triggered by my initial comment.

Last edited:
Can't lose brain cells you never had.

Yup, definitely ENTITLED. No one else requests a game saying something like "Really? No one?".

Don't parrot buzzwords you don't understand. You hardly have a grasp of what you're reading in the first place.

Says the guy who was triggered by my initial comment.

I think we should stop. I'm never going to acknowledge that saying "Really? No one?" is rude and you will never stop criticizing me but im not going to argue anymore, we are going nowhere. I apologize for my earlier harsh comments towards you. Goodbye :) .

I think we should stop. I'm never going to acknowledge that saying "Really? No one?" is rude and you will never stop criticizing me but im not going to argue anymore, we are going nowhere. I apologize for my earlier harsh comments towards you. Goodbye :) .

Accepted. Goodbye.

It has DLsite standard DRM. The exe file is set to hidden, and probably other vital stuff too. I'm gonna look at it more in a bit.

I tried only extracting the game files without the DRM elements, no luck, the game spouts gibberish. Either the DRM auto DLs vital files after unlock, or I'm missing something. Help on this would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?