[Request] カフェゼリーワルツ

HatoriTakaya

Destiny Awaits.
Elite Member
Nov 20, 2011
Hello everyone.

I'm here to make another request that slipped under my radar. I was not able to fulfill this request personally and I also seek to enjoy the content of the follow game that will be listed on this page. Please accept this request and fulfill it if you are able to do so. I'll be testing each request that I have asked before rewarding my thanks accordingly.

Without further ado, this will be the request and information that is associated with the game.

lolibait021.jpg

---------------------------------

Original Title: カフェゼリーワルツ
Romaji: Cafe Jelly Waltz
Release Date: 2001/??/??
Company, Producer: ショコラ
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=10266
VNDB link: N/A (So ancient that it never existed)

---------------------------------

That's it for my current request for January 2013. Going to hope it's not too hard for anyone to get. Please note if there's any patches or other things needed to run the game. Add it separately on a downloadable zip file outside the game. Just making sure I don't have to download it again to check if it's corrupted or not. Or you can included a .sfv file to allow me to check it and it will determine whether I got all the files or not.

Extra Note: I actually ran a search on google to see what it current status of the game when it comes down it. And it's looks fairly difficult to navigate personally at the moment. Please send me a PM if you got it as well. I'll be bumping every week or two since I'm now interested in this product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha