[Request] [unicorn-a / げーせん18 ] 戦極姫5 ~戦渦断つ覇王の系譜~ 遊戯強化版

Sorry about making you expect and that the speculation I'm about to say.

I'm waiting for this game since it release too,but there's no sign that anyone have it,yet.

This make me can't help myself to think that maybe unicorn-a's game will not be out for download(aka illegal copy) anymore.

Why?Cause his last game (三極姫3 ~天下新生~ 遊戯強化版) was release at 2014/03/28,and till now there is no sign off it either.And the latest one that do have a download(aka illegal copy) take so goddamn long.

Whether unicorn-a find a way to let ppl think cracking their game is too hard,or just those ppl who use to crack their game just not interested in it any more,I have mentally prepare that it might never be a download for unicorn-a's game anymore.(It's a shame since the Big Game 天極姫 ~新世大乱・双界の覇者達~ 豪華限定版 that mix the two world of 三極姫 and 戦極姫's world together is coming up,I probably will try to buy that one thou)

But we can all keep having hope and being patient anyway.

PS:I'm willing to buy a genuine game,but it just take so many troubled to buy those game in my region(the main reason that ppl using illegal copy,I hope.) So I make a pact with myself,whenever unicorn-a make a main storyline for the Hōjō family,I will buy that shit regardless of how hard it is.

Last edited:
PS:I'm willing to buy a genuine game,but it just take so many troubled to buy those game in my region(the main reason that ppl using illegal copy,I hope.) So I make a pact with myself,whenever unicorn-a make a main storyline for the Hōjō family,I will buy that shit regardless of how hard it is.

Haladrin said Tengoku are going to have a Hōjō route, after I said that is what I am waiting for.

Do you think all the characters from the slideshow get a route, that were real many

P.S. Why did they changed the art of Sousou, liked her art from Sangoku 1 much more.

There are two very simple reasons why unicorn-a's games don't get released.

1. The person purchasing the came have no capability to crack it
2. Any person capable of cracking it could not do so without an original disc

If anyone do interested in buying these games, feel free to PM me.

So does that mean nobody's going to upload the upcoming Tengoku Hime?

So does that mean nobody's going to upload the upcoming Tengoku Hime?

Upload, perhaps. But it may not be playable.
Even with Sengokuhime5, first crack was available a month from release, and crack is still only available up to Ver.1.02.
The version now is 1.08.

If that's the case, then I've no choice but to buy original disc.

Yes only problem is where to get it, I mean yeah there are many shops, but from where can I get it outside Japan, the order form I found always show somezthing like prefecture and other things in JP-Format, so it dont seems like I can get it from there to here.

You will need to use a deputy service.
Or if you just want the disc image /w Crack I can do it at cost price.

I can purchase from Amazon, using virtual address. I've done this before.

Extra 230 pages artbook.

Though I'd never imagine anyone would buy the Amazon version, the bonus included is far inferior to other shops.

So it's shop depending? But to be honest, at long as there are no in-game content like bonus character, I wouldnt invest in deluxe edition and go with regular edition.
Btw what deputy service would you recomment should I use one?

So it's shop depending? But to be honest, at long as there are no in-game content like bonus character, I wouldnt invest in deluxe edition and go with regular edition.
Btw what deputy service would you recomment should I use one?

織田信行 pre-order bonus (more like a registration bonus)
Original character from Sofmap bonus.

Sorry I don't know what deputy service to recommend.
We run one, but we can only accept Alipay, and a lesser extend BitcashEX/Webmoney.

織田信行 pre-order bonus (more like a registration bonus)
Original character from Sofmap bonus.

Sorry I don't know what deputy service to recommend.
We run one, but we can only accept Alipay, and a lesser extend BitcashEX/Webmoney.

So the important point is to buy it fast enough and the version is irrelevant for this bonus.

Found this site for shipping outside Japan if anyone understood how it works please tell me, seems like it's the cheapest. It has PayPal, which helps too.

http://kaigai-tenso.com/summary2/amazon.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.