Feb 26, 2017
4951.jpg

Original Title: 夢みるエゴイスト
Romaji: Yume Miru Egoist
Rlease date: 2010-05-28
Company: Momoiro Gekijou
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=680762&gc=gc
VNDB link: https://vndb.org/v4045#main

So hello everyone, I come here once again with another request (this being my second request within the website) but hopefully is the last one for some time. I come here seeking help with another old game, this one was previously uploaded here at anime-sharing but all the links provided by the different uploaders were dead and to add to that, all the torrents I had found were stuck at a completion rate of 99.8% with zero seeders and not even the web-seeds were able to help. So I plead for the help of this community and I thank you all in advance for it! Hopefully someone is able to fulfill this request.

:lapi_hide:

Last edited:
Thanks again rockleevk, didn't expect you to take another request of mine. They should really (admins/staff/moderators, etc.) grant you a title along the lines of "The chronicler of eroge and vn" for trying to preserve all the content through this medium (anime-sharing).

Thanks again rockleevk, didn't expect you to take another request of mine. They should really (admins/staff/moderators, etc.) grant you a title along the lines of "The chronicler of eroge and vn" for trying to preserve all the content through this medium (anime-sharing).

Nah, no need for that, I just want to lend a hand out there given the fact that I collect physical releases and also DL for many years (since first dumps surfaced out in IRC and WinNY, b4 Hongfire came and other websites more accesible via search engine), so no it's no big deal, just do what I like.

Oh, almost forgot. Recovered a dump and will test soon. Speak later.

-rockleevk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3