Would be nice to see

Re: [Request] [Anim MOVIE] 清楚な同級生人妻はオレの××で愛慾に目覚める CHAPTER 1 AND 2

bumping bumping
can someone also add this publisher on VNDB as sub brand of ANIM
would really help this eroge get attention

bumping bumping

please edit this thread and also add Chapter 3 and 4 since it was both released already
also created the VNDB page
https://vndb.org/v27792

Anybody have a different mirror? I can't download from baidu and bypasses don't work on my end.

I check last activity from always_smile was March 4th, 2020. So it's hard to even request crack from him. I hope he's doing ok.

I check last activity from always_smile was March 4th, 2020. So it's hard to even request crack from him. I hope he's doing ok.

always_smile seems to come in to post his stuff usually at the end of each month, maybe if you're able to PM him about now to ask he might be able to respond to this with whatever cracks he brings at the end of this month? Here's to hoping! Thanks

can someone upload this to a more friendlier file hosting site? like g-drive or mega?
my dl on mexashare always get corrupted when dling with IDM

or someone upload it as a torrent and post at the torrent section so it could gain attention of a larger amount of ppl for a higher chance of getting crack

Last edited:
I think the last volume just went out. Maybe the crackers are just waiting for a full package version before attempting a crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.