[Request] [ALL-TIME] 妹が僕を狙ってる / Imouto ga Boku o Neratteru

zimw00t

Jan 28, 2019
This is a game that so far as I can tell can't be bought outside of Japan as there's no download version. So obviously I turned to torrents, which there is still one up from girlcelly that had one person seeding it. Found here. Problem is I've not been able to get the alsignup/AlphaROM patch and the noDVD that were packaged with it to work. first windows defender flagged one as a virus, which isn't too unusual for patches and the like, but once i got rid of that the patches provided didn't really seem to do anything and the game still won't start properly, just keeps throwing an error out at me and closing right away. can post screenshots if requested

thing is, I was able to get it to work just fine by running it in a virtual machine with a Japanese version of windows XP. I'm wondering if the alsignup/AlphaROM/whatever type patch is just so depreciated that it doesn't work on windows 10 for whatever reason. anyway, long story short is that my request is for if anyone has a patch for this game that can get it to run on windows 10. textractor won't work on XP because it wasn't made to, and older text hookers like VNR or whatever are just painful to use, so I'd really prefer to play the game on Windows 10.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this.

Hoping someone knows how to run the game on windows 10 64 bit
Edit: It seems that getchu and erogamescape state that the game is only compatible on windows 7, but heres hoping someone pulls off a miracle

Last edited:
Got the game working the following way, will give my instructions step by step as it was a pain and do not fully understand how it works myself
first i downloaded it from the following torrent https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/132102
extracted the ISO file and mounted it ( you may need to then make the virtual drive an exception on your anti virus)
downloaded the game, ( you make the installed game location an exception on your anti virus)
brought a copy of kDays.dll from a second game using the engine into the folder with the game exe
downloaded both the NoDVD files from the girlcelly page linked in the original post (may need to temporally turn off antivirus websheild for this)
extract the files contained in the rar somewhere you can find the extracted files easily, move the files to the folder with the game exe
attempt to open the NoDVD files by double clicking each both of them.
with any luck when this is done it should work for you.

EDIT: forgot to mention you need to Download Win8WOH.zip, copy version.dll into your game folder, otherwise you will encounter a "Authentication failed: unrecognized kernel32 module. / NM." error when trying to run it.

Reactions: JLP603
THNX dude! I tried using winWOH before too but to no avail. Double clicking the two no dvd patches and putting the game installation folder out of antivirus checks must have been the deciding factor thnx for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?