Sep 9, 2011
I'd like to request

Title:ママー☆きゃんぷ ~ママと一緒に自然へかえろう♪~
Romaji: Mamā ☆ ki ~yanpu ~ mama to issho ni shizen e kaerou ♪~
Producer: Tryset
Date:2014-02-28
Link:Getchu

Thank you.

Throwing in my support for the request on the game as well.

Thank you for the CGs though.

On my request list, thanks for the CG.

Now that the CG is out, it means someone has it, just how long is gonna take to get released?

Let's wait. Was about to place an order for the game yesterday but since someone posted the CG, risk of collision is too high for us. Pre-ordered an April game instead.

There is already a walkthrough for the game. I'm surprised. But waiting is killing me

Let's wait. Was about to place an order for the game yesterday but since someone posted the CG, risk of collision is too high for us. Pre-ordered an April game instead.

By the way what risk is there? The game has been out for 2 months. You know this came out in Febuary right? There is no need to wait any longer!

There is already a walkthrough for the game. I'm surprised. But waiting is killing me

By the way what risk is there? The game has been out for 2 months. You know this came out in Febuary right? There is no need to wait any longer!

Yes there is a risk,

You know 必殺!勃起人!! ~至極の快楽痴漢~ was posted yesterday. We happened to have ordered this 4 days ago, due delivery today. This game is 4 months old.

Several more games that had collision last month:
110 ~産婦人科 死刑囚 病院ジャック~
らぶらぶエルフと子作り新婚性活♪
聖もんむすFestival!! ~お祭りだよ全員集合!~

Reactions: ltc001
Yes there is a risk,

You know 必殺!勃起人!! ~至極の快楽痴漢~ was posted yesterday. We happened to have ordered this 4 days ago, due delivery today. This game is 4 months old.

Several more games that had collision last month:
110 ~産婦人科 死刑囚 病院ジャック~
らぶらぶエルフと子作り新婚性活♪
聖もんむすFestival!! ~お祭りだよ全員集合!~

I get the reasoning, and i don't really mind waiting a bit longer... but how long do you decide to wait for?

Users who are viewing this thread