[Request] [060825] ef - First Fan Disc

thank you a lot, really!

also, asking just in case, maybe you have working JP version of ef - the first tale? I found latter tale, checked it and it works fine, but stuck at installing first tale for several hours, the patches that are in folder just don't work no matter what I do...
getting "CRC一致しません" when trying to apply nodvd patch, "この環境では動作できません。" when just trying to run the game (even after replacing the exe) and "ディスクの認証には管理者権限が必要です" when trying to replace installer.exe in the temp folder like it says in one of the txt files. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I tried using it, but I still get "この環境では動作できません。" message on game startup...
at this point I am starting to wonder if the iso that I've downloaded is corrupted or something? or maybe the game just doesn't support win10 x64? (which I doubt since latter tale works absolutely fine?)
and as far as I know there exists only one torrent with game iso which is barely alive (it has 50-100kb/s speed or something) so I don't have any way to check if the former is true.

here's the screenshot:
View attachment 28144

so could you please share either iso itself or an archive with already installed game?

Last edited:
Dunno about Win 10. I'm on Win 7 with non-Unicode programs set to Japanese, that's all.

I have EF_FIRST.mds and mdf with CRC32 of 4FBF6220 and DAD340CF respectively. Do you have something different?
I can upload mds/mdf or the installed game, whichever you want.

I'm honestly not sure, since I have the same crc32 on both files. I'm also afraid that I'll get this error (View attachment 28145) which I got when tried running already installed game on my old win7 pc, but I'd still like to try.

can you upload installed game, please?

I can't see the attachments, they've never worked on this forum.

Anyway, I'll upload the installed game tomorrow.

it says "正しくインストールされていません。" after trying to run the game.
alright, I'll be waiting. thanks for help.

Well that doesn't sound good.

I'll also check registry and share if there's a record of where the game installs.

okay lmao I finally got it

I had to set my timezone to japan (gmt+9) and it worked

but well, thanks for help anyways! I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.