[Request] [コンプリーツ] もうすぐ夏休み!

OMG, I'm looking for it too. What a coincidence.
Umm, I've almost collected everything from Complets. This game and another called <診てくださいます?> are the missing two. Been searching for them on the internet for around 4 or 5 months.
So, great, hope somebody could solve the problem.

Cheers Tadams

Thanks I have been looking every where for this. I've also almost collected almost everything from Complets. I've also collected all of the Haramase games from Squeez.

No worries buddy.
Squeez is good, I used to have several old games from them, but I lost their registries after rebooting the computer, and I don't think they work under Win7. And the new ones are just some similar articles to their old ones, thus I gave up. (sigh
And also, BraBusterSystems (Oppai MuchiMuchi Animation), Yosino (3D Animation Advanture) and Kateisaien (Full Voice Real-Time Animation) are good, you may have a try.

Cheers
BTW, your downloading of もうすぐ夏休み! could be very slow, since I'm not using my computer very often recently. But the game is not big, only around 200MB, and you're the only one who have my torrent I think, so it wouldn't be toooo long to complete it, just keep leeching.

I've tried OLE-M before, nice. Though at the moment I'm playing the Henshin! series from May-Be Soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.