[REQUEST]妻みぐい3

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, you guys need to learn patiences..... it's just 24 hours passed since the releases.
if you want the game QUICK, buy the copies!

appreciate the uploaders, they dare to cross the line of law to pirate it, they need time and resources to upload them.

Yeah, take my example...I'm buy it and i'm waiting the shipment to Europe, maybe i'll play it at the end of february (also Tokyo-Necro) XD

I personally had no intention of sounding impatient. I merely posted to express my interest in the game. As for buying it I would gladly do so if I had the the funds for such a purchase which sadly I don't. That all being said I will gladly wait until someone is able to upload it.

Only made a thread because this game is not Highly known like around chatboxes on Fuwa or VN's heck even the tsuma thread on HF didnt know there was a Tsuma 3 thats why i made this to make it known to people that this has been release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。