[Request][Operetta Due] 超えざるは紅い花

I'm sorry. My English are not accustomed... Uploaded via torrents only because for instructions on how to do this do not know how to raise. And through a translator, I can post a message because I'm sorry if you have difficulty in understanding. P.S, which can be downloaded Tracker If you know the address by adding'll reply.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. My English are not accustomed... Uploaded via torrents only because for instructions on how to do this do not know how to raise. Because you can post a message through the translator, Thank you for your understanding. P.S, which can be downloaded Tracker If you know the address by adding'll reply.

このトレントのシードを必要としています。
またはファイルホスティングサイト (mediafire, depositfiles, hotfile, uploading.com, etc)を使用して、それをアップロードする。 m(_ _)m お願いします。

ごめん、日本語はあまり上手ありません。 ヽ(⁼⋯⁼゛)

本当にありがとうございました〰 

じゃあ返事待ってます。

^I'm guessing you speak Japanese or Chinese? :confused:

Last edited:
Me I will directly uploaded torrents Push through the file back to the hardInstead, go to the site I have received direct downloads appreciate it if we will.
http://dl.vmall.com/c0pr9fg8uk
http://dl.vmall.com/c0tuql9thk#
Press check for the appearance of hyper-links Kanji characters by pressing the button, wait a few minutes he called "下载" USE YOUR come down, it looked exactly the character is received. Sorry, we are not fluent in English, because the honor is mine. m(_ _)m
P.S I'm korean ^^; 日本語は少しできます.

Last edited:
Reactions: Himeyuri
Me I will directly uploaded torrents Push through the file back to the hardInstead, go to the site I have received direct downloads appreciate it if we will.
http://dl.vmall.com/c0pr9fg8uk
http://dl.vmall.com/c0tuql9thk#
Press check for the appearance of hyper-links Kanji characters by pressing the button, wait a few minutes he called "下载" USE YOUR come down, it looked exactly the character is received. Sorry, we are not fluent in English, because the honor is mine. m(_ _)m
P.S I'm korean ^^;

Haha...정말 열심히 일했습니다. :P
Interesting that you know Huawei, a Chinese website.
저도 중국어를 해요,하지만 태어나 미국에 올렸다.

다시 한 번 감사드립니다.

Last edited:
I'm korean too!
Thank you for your sharing!!
정말 감사드려요 ㅠㅠ 찾아도 없던데..

우와~ 인터넷에서 열심히 이 게임을 구했는데 여기에 있네요~
휴~ 수고하셨습니다~ ^^

Does anyone have the included tokuten CD? I found the tokuten CD, however, it's set with a password and I don't know it....:(

Last edited:
I have the デジタルノベル but there are a few other CDs I'm still searching for:

■越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト特典<--I found that one; however, it's set with a password as well. T_T

■越えざるは紅い花 特典ドラマCD『燻る焔』
■越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典1 ドラマCD『天の涙』
 越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典2 書き下ろしSS
■越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト 特典1 ドラマCD『淫らな甘露』
 越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト 特典2 マイクロファイバーミニクロス
■越えざるは紅い花 アリスNET 特典ドラマCD『刻む記憶』
■越えざるは紅い花 シーガル 特典ドラマCD『甘露の毒』
■越えざるは紅い花 コミコミスタジオ 特典ドラマCD『風の音色』

Please share, if you have any of them.:redface:

Last edited:
Excuse me, but you can share the address to download the file?
After you download the file, if you can find out if a Web page, the password might be,
but ... Sharing is not possible, I can not even begin ...
Effort sharing If you are looking for, but ... I will

越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト特典<--I found that one; however, it's set with a password as well. If anyone knows it let me know, please...T_T
越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典1 ドラマCD『天の涙』<---Found it held with a password as well. (I've tried contacting/trading with the uploader, however, I haven't gotten a respond yet.)
越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース特典小冊子

Still searching;
■越えざるは紅い花 特典ドラマCD『燻る焔』

Last edited:
Reactions: Himeyuri
越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト特典<--I found that one; however, it's set with a password as well. If anyone knows it let me know, please...T_T
越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典1 ドラマCD『天の涙』<---Found it held with a password as well. (I've tried contacting/trading with the uploader, however, I haven't gotten a respond yet.)
越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース特典小冊子

Still searching;
■越えざるは紅い花 特典ドラマCD『燻る焔』

I'm terribly sorry to tell you, but the file before its release from September 3 files that were beIieve ...
花 越え ざる は 紅い the season looking to attend when I was going through.
Perhaps it's likely fake files ..
Moreover Lighting a file, you do not write your password on the password until more is most likely fake files.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry to tell you, but the file before its release from September 3 files that were beIieve ...
花 越え ざる は 紅い the season looking to attend when I was going through.
Perhaps it's likely fake files ..
Moreover Lighting a file, you do not write your password on the password until more is most likely fake files.

Well, I'm just hoping that someone out there will be kind enough to share with us.

Still Searching:
■越えざるは紅い花 特典ドラマCD『燻る焔』
■越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典1 ドラマCD『天の涙』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!