[request][eants] Valis X

right... I've also tried these without any success... and that's when I totally regret not to be able to read & understand japanese ! tried to translate trillions of pages with google, but it made things worse, hehe :whistle:

sorry.... i guess it's a lost cause... i wouldn't manage to find anything.... :(

Will look for this collection, maybe got a clue where it could be...

-rockleevk

Still not forgotten about this one, need to make some free time, and get into it.
Will try later to see what I can do, if possible.

EDIT: Uploading now... Just wait and will post link to folder.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
man tell me were build yuo a statue in yuor honor i been searching it for ages aybe can yuo help me magical zoo dx

man tell me were build yuo a statue in yuor honor i been searching it for ages aybe can yuo help me magical zoo dx

I suggest you to make a separate thread and put some link with info of what you're looking for, this thread is for Valis X.
EDIT: LOLOLOL don't want to be mean saying that, of course.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Can someone reupload this?

Link fixed, my shortener link provider is down by now and maybe soon will be back up. Meanwhile if anyone needs to make a link from waa.ai again alive, will do so like in other posts.
So enjoy your download, fixed now!

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Wow man you are awesome. I really didn't expect a reply and so quick. I've been searching for this for years. A million thank yous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。