[Request][140328][softhouse-seal GRANDEE] ももいろ性癖開放宣言!

dane2011

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
c792199package.jpg

Original Title: ももいろ性癖開放宣言!
Romaji: MOMOIROSEHIKI KAIHOSENYEN !
Release Date: 2014/03/28
Company, Producer: SOFTHOUSE-SEAL GRANDEE
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=792199

The left in march is this game which produce by softhouse-seal. As what i perdict is that softhouse-seal always just produce short and fun eroge game in order for this. Yup, this is a longest game ever in softhouse-seal from his unique cg. No matter how, it is the game which i very expected to enjoy in april.

Hopefully any brother can share this as well. Since march has almost release all the "Quality Game", Thus i hope this unique game can be share as well.

As long as i am Softhouse-seal loyalty "Fans".

Thanks.

I was on the verge of posting the request myself before finding another bro' :)

It's a bit unusual to not have a GRANDEE title shared yet at this time.
Hopefully it'll get uploaded soon enough. It could be the greatest GRANDEE so far.

I was on the verge of posting the request myself before finding another bro' :)

It's a bit unusual to not have a GRANDEE title shared yet at this time.
Hopefully it'll get uploaded soon enough. It could be the greatest GRANDEE so far.

Yup, it is weird since Nobody notice softhouse-seal has no released yet.

Btw, Hopefully someone is kind enough to upload this game by soon.

(Shake Hand)

It's been a week and ... really nothing so far. It's as if this game didn't pick the interest of anyone or didn't sell well at all, which is weird.
First time I've ever waiting so long for a GRANDEE title.
Well, it's not like I don't like being patient but still, when you see everyday a new game which is not the one you're looking for, it's a bit depressing...
Not that the release were faster than the so-called "quality" game for the previous titles but still, it was shared within the next 2-3 days after the release, not after a week/month.
Would be easier if I can buy this game myself but I've my own reason to not be able to. That's why I'm here beggin' for someone to share it :(

It's been a week and ... really nothing so far. It's as if this game didn't pick the interest of anyone or didn't sell well at all, which is weird.
First time I've ever waiting so long for a GRANDEE title.
Well, it's not like I don't like being patient but still, when you see everyday a new game which is not the one you're looking for, it's a bit depressing...
Not that the release were faster than the so-called "quality" game for the previous titles but still, it was shared within the next 2-3 days after the release, not after a week/month.
Would be easier if I can buy this game myself but I've my own reason to not be able to. That's why I'm here beggin' for someone to share it :(

Hug. Brother i have the same feeling with you. This time since a bit longer to wait for the game which entitle Grandee. That's why i am feeling to request for the game. But then still not the game that has been released after. Quite a little depress, we have no choice - but hope somebody is kind enough to share after all. The Blessing everywhere, just pray for somebody is kind enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?