[REQUEST][平安亭] 闘技場の令嬢エリナ

It has been released today, so... bump, and wait patiently :)

The "21-day rule" have already passed (practically a month already), so, FlowerTradeWinds , can you say an approximate release date (this week, the next...) ?

It's just out of curiosity, just to know when I should expect it.

If you can't say it, it doesn't matter, I'm not in a hurry, like i said, it's just curiosity :)

I'm sorry. On top of the 21 days, the games are releases on a daily basis, 1 games if it is big, 2-3 if they are small.

This game is 23th in the queue. You should thank Checkmate for bumping 3 games off the queue just now.

I'm sorry. On top of the 21 days, the games are releases on a daily basis, 1 games if it is big, 2-3 if they are small.

This game is 23th in the queue. You should thank Checkmate for bumping 3 games off the queue just now.

Yeah, I already knew that, I just wanted to know a more specific date based in your calculations with the release schedule, like the next week or in two weeks...

Anyway, with that "23th in the queue" that you said, I think I already know when it's going to be released, more or less.

Thanks for answering, keep up the good work :)

Yeah, I already knew that, I just wanted to know a more specific date based in your calculations with the release schedule, like the next week or in two weeks...

Anyway, with that "23th in the queue" that you said, I think I already know when it's going to be released, more or less.

Thanks for answering, keep up the good work :)

I can't be more specific, because the schedule moves whenever someone purchase and release something same as what we already have.
We do this because filehosts mostly count 1 download per IP every 24 hours

Reactions: trueshredder
I can't be more specific, because the schedule moves whenever someone purchase and release something same as what we already have.
We do this because filehosts mostly count 1 download per IP every 24 hours

Bumpz. Are we getting close to it? :3

I thought it was still 8th because there has been no progress, I don't understand the queue at all, but well, it's good that is available now.

Thanks for your work.

Reactions: trueshredder

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?