[FULFILLED] [REQUEST] [ensemble] Sofmap's "Original Digital Contents" for 乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス

albertwyy

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 29, 2013
Official link: http://www.ensemble-game.com/13.otoiro/shop.html
Sofmap link: http://a.sofmap.com/product_detail/exec/_/sku=12887194/-/gid=AT01010000/-/aac=on

12887194_toku_02.JPG

Description of the contents (from the Sofmap page):
「乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス」のOP/ED ショート.ver・カラオケ.ver
アレンジBGMを含めた計6曲を収録しております。

Last edited:
Re: [REQUEST] [ensemble] Sofmap's "Original Digital Contents" for 乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス

So, this content CD includes only short and karaoke version of songs... With 6 BGM tracks. So, nothing interesting, because Ensemble will release the soundtrack at the end of November with full version of songs (and instrumental versions in the game sound mode, I think). So... That's all ^_^

So, this content CD includes only short and karaoke version of songs... With 6 BGM tracks. So, nothing interesting, because Ensemble will release the soundtrack at the end of November with full version of songs (and instrumental versions in the game sound mode, I think). So... That's all ^_^

Well, let's see if anyone will really release that, because neither 2DJ nor AS bought the original, so unless any one of them plans to buy the original+FD pack, there's no reason for them to buy the FD only.

Well, let's see if anyone will really release that, because neither 2DJ nor AS bought the original, so unless any one of them plans to buy the original+FD pack, there's no reason for them to buy the FD only.

Well, the W Pack was indeed released, but the soundtrack does NOT contain the karaoke and arrange versions of the songs. So, I will say this request is still valid.

Well, the W Pack was indeed released, but the soundtrack does NOT contain the karaoke and arrange versions of the songs. So, I will say this request is still valid.

Ensemble never release instrumental version of songs, by the way (don't know why). So, yeah... Even the game sound mode includes only short versions of songs. Will wait then.

Yeah, there is a public where we are uploading many visual novels soundtrack, usually 30% are exclusive. I think you can find something more interesting things here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!