[CANCELLED] [REQUEST] [170630] [Luxury Tiara] 『お嬢様の半分は恋愛で出来ています!』千咲アペンドルート

albertwyy

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 29, 2013
Update: It looks like this content is released in the form of a web page rather than a downloadable patch, so I hereby cancel this request.

http://luxurytiara.nexton-net.jp/_product/luxtia001/news.html
chisa2.png
txt05.png

Download restricted to Nexton Passport registered users :(

Last edited:
Hey there,

I've also been looking for this new content as well. Did you get to try it yet? Or did you see the pictures from some websites? I couldn't find anything so far.

Hey there,

I've also been looking for this new content as well. Did you get to try it yet? Or did you see the pictures from some websites? I couldn't find anything so far.

Someone has extracted the web page contents and packed them in the form of executables, and released them in the same forum site where that general PlayDRM crack was released. But a certain forum level has to be reached in order to download them, and I'm not in a position to re-post them here.

Someone has extracted the web page contents and packed them in the form of executables, and released them in the same forum site where that general PlayDRM crack was released. But a certain forum level has to be reached in order to download them, and I'm not in a position to re-post them here.

Can you please PM me the details? I'm not familiar with these crack sites or uploaders at all. I'm seriously completely in the dark here.

If you could please help me, feel free to shoot me a message. I would be very grateful for your help.

Thank you for taking the time to write me back.

Cheers,

Can you please PM me the details? I'm not familiar with these crack sites or uploaders at all. I'm seriously completely in the dark here.

If you could please help me, feel free to shoot me a message. I would be very grateful for your help.

Thank you for taking the time to write me back.

Cheers,

The thread of that forum site in question is here: bbs.2dkf.com/read.php?tid=618431

It's OK to mention that directly here because: you may have to register an account (free of charge) in order to read the thread's contents (which are in Chinese, if you can read (and, to communicate with others, type) them, that is (but don't ever try to use any online translator for these purposes - all you get will be gibberish)). Then, you have to reach the forum level as indicated in that thread in order to download the contents in question.

P.S. For the PlayDRM crack thing mentioned previously, refer to this post: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...常版-manual-update-[h-game]-627995/#post2762484

Last edited:
The thread of that forum site in question is here: bbs.2dkf.com/read.php?tid=618431

It's OK to mention that directly here because: you may have to register an account (free of charge) in order to read the thread's contents (which are in Chinese, if you can read (and, to communicate with others, type) them, that is (but don't ever try to use any online translator for these purposes - all you get will be gibberish)). Then, you have to reach the forum level as indicated in that thread in order to download the contents in question.

P.S. For the PlayDRM crack thing mentioned previously, refer to this post: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...常版-manual-update-[h-game]-627995/#post2762484

Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it.

Wow. You weren't joking about it. I can barely make sense of the translation.

I am trying to read what KFB is. I suppose it's a like a currency that is used to purchase stuff on that forums?

I think that post costs 1 KFB. Do you know how to get the KFB point? Like, can I purchase it or get it from using that website? I am trying to read about it on the website, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it.

Wow. You weren't joking about it. I can barely make sense of the translation.

I am trying to read what KFB is. I suppose it's a like a currency that is used to purchase stuff on that forums?

I think that post costs 1 KFB. Do you know how to get the KFB point? Like, can I purchase it or get it from using that website? I am trying to read about it on the website, but I couldn't find it.

Yup, it's just a forum currency just like any other forum sites. It can be obtained through many ways, such as creating new threads, posting replies to threads, someone gives them to you (by providing a game they've requested for in the forums, for example), etc.

But if you don't want to (or can't) post stuff, you can do the following to obtain KFBs and raise your forum level:
1. Play the "battle game" here once daily: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_fw_ig_index.php
2. Each round of win will give you a box of gift (some of them contain many KFBs), which can be viewed and opened here: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_fw_ig_mybp.php
3. This page: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_growup.php , contains many archivements one can obtain daily (including that daily battle game mentioned above). And by clicking that button underneath (in order to collect the daily bonuses) can boost your forum level a little bit.

Last edited:
Yup, it's just a forum currency just like any other forum sites. It can be obtained through many ways, such as creating new threads, posting replies to threads, someone gives them to you (by providing a game they've requested for in the forums, for example), etc.

But if you don't want to (or can't) post stuff, you can do the following to obtain KFBs and raise your forum level:
1. Play the "battle game" here once daily: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_fw_ig_index.php
2. Each round of win will give you a box of gift (some of them contain many KFBs), which can be viewed and opened here: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_fw_ig_mybp.php
3. This page: bbs.2dkf.com/kf_growup.php , contains many archivements one can obtain daily (including that daily battle game mentioned above). And by clicking that button underneath (in order to collect the daily bonuses) can boost your forum level a little bit.

Thank you. Thank you so much for in-depth explanation. It helps me a lot.

I tried the game on the website and got lucky. Received a few KFB myself.

Paid 1 KFB for that post. Unfortunately, it seems I still have to be level 200 to see the link. (本部分内容设定了加密,查看此帖需要神秘等级:200)

I don't know if it would be too difficult for me to climb to level 200. Seems like the only option for me is to grind the game daily. I have no idea how long that will take or if I could ever reach level 200 from playing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.