Utawarerumono.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Utawarerumono
Released: 2003-12-12
Translated: 2008-02-09
Company: Leaf
Translation Company: Mirror Moon & Soylations

SUMMARY

Utawarerumono is split into adventure parts and simulation RPG sequences. You play as Hakuoro, a masked man who lost his memory as the result of some great injury that he incurred in a village on the frontier. Hakuoro is unable to remove the mysterious mask that covers his face. He lives in the same village as a young girl called Eruru and her younger sister Aruru, and works to help develop the village. The game follows the path of Hakuoro as he works in the village and serves in a resistance force.

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v3

DOWNLOAD

Note: The voice patch is not required. The original game was unvoiced, but the PS2 version did contain spoken text as well. Downloading the voice patch will allow you to hear most of the game with voices, except the sex scenes. There's no way to get those to be voiced.

Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/4f303293372b89659bb0c95b3ff16883/Utawarerumono_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/364d79db24086f905ca2cdb3efc9b5fa/Utawarerumono_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/bdafc14180f6a3aa2b48ab3f868fcc61/Utawarerumono_Voice_Patch_0.4_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/89f33f773f202ba96df0171a46fe1d71/Utawarerumono_Saves___Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c4b2ab2/n/Utawarerumono_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c23a333/n/Utawarerumono_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c23a391/n/Utawarerumono_Voice_Patch_0.4_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c23afe7/n/Utawarerumono_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Hakuro
Tha main character, Hakuoro wears an irremovable mask over the top part of his head extended down to just under the eyes. He is found badly injured by Erurū, Arurū and their grandmother in a nearby forest and they nurse him back to health.

Erurū

Eruruu is the first person Hakuoro meets when he wakes up after being found by her and her family. She nurses Hakuoro back to health until he is strong enough to go walking outside, with much initial assistance provided by Eruru and a walking stick. Eruruu has a forceful, but caring, personality. She is named after a flower. She also has dog-like ears and a tail.

Arurū

Arurū is Erurū's shy, quiet younger sister, and a friend to Yuzuha and Kamyu. Like Erurū, she is also named after a flower. It is said that the Erurū and Arurū flowers grow together. When she first meets Hakuoro, she is shy and recalcitrant, running and hiding from Hakuoro at every opportunity and speaking very little. After Hakuoro eventually wins over Arurū's affections, she calls Hakuoro otōsan (meaning "father"). Later Hakuoro spares the life of a baby white tiger, even though its mother, Mutikapa, a large, white tiger with special traits, had killed many innocent people. Regardless, Arurū took in that baby tiger and raised it as if it were her own, naming it Mukkuru. After it grows (in an astoundingly short period of time), she begins to ride him into battle, often in spite of orders or warnings to stay away from danger.

Yuzuha

Yuzuha is Oboro's little sister and friend to Arurū and Kamyu. She has been very sick with an unknown illness all her life, and is blind. Although bedridden most of the time, her senses of smell and hearing have been whetted by her lack of sight, and enabling her to recognize a person by their scent or even the manner of their footsteps. Yuzuha possesses a gentle persona, which she made especially apparent when dealing with her older brother, and in the fact that she refuses to let an animal die in the hope of obtaining her disease's cure.

Urtoriy

Urutori is the first princess of Onkamiyamukai. She decides to become the yomoru (priest sent to look out for a country's welfare) of Tusukuru. She quickly gains great respect and admiration for Hakuoro, after seeing how kind and wise he is.

Kamyu

Kamyu the second princess of Onkamiyamukai, and also the younger sister of Urutori. She befriends Arurū, Yuzuha, and Mukkuru and is often seen playing with them. Prior to that she had no friends and everyone in the mediators considered her to be a monster because she was born with black wings.

Last edited:
Does anybody have problem with utaware-voice.exe?
When ever I save, I always encounter the problem of the file stop working, which cause the game to quit.

Any way to fix it?

Never had that problem - try the usual methods of running game in compatibility mode and updating sound card drivers.

Hmm...comparability mode?
In English, please?

And how do we check if the sound card need update?

Google compatibility mode and your OS name.
For the soundcard check your driver version in hardware manager (again, Google + OS name) and compare it with the newest one from the manufacturer (Google + manufacturer's name).

OK, I'll give it a try.

I dunno if this is relavent or not, but I load the game using the utaware-voice.exe, instead of utaware-dvd.exe
Could this be the cause of the problem?

It's been a while since I played the game, but if I recall correctly you won't have things voiced if you use the normal utaware-dvd.exe. You can try switching around though to help you figure out if it's a general problem with your computer or just an incompatibility with the voice patch.

But the problem itself specified that the utaware-voice.exe that stopped working.

This does not mean the error won't surface with the other exe, as it could be a problem with the engine. Please don't be the guy that asks for help and then argues every step of the troubleshooting procedure until people give up helping him at all.

OK, thanks Corocoro.
I'm just curious, that's all. Like my teacher used to say,"The more you ask, the more you understand it. Don't just accept anything you heard or you'll learn nothing." or something close to that. :P

Your teacher forgot to include: "If you look things up yourself you will remember them a lot better than if you're simply told about them." ;)

i have a problem whenever i click on the utaware-voice.exe file it says cannot find necessary file i already have the game installed

Hmm, don't think I ever had that problem.
Does it specify what file it is? Can you start the normal exe, and if so, do you hear voices?

I always kept forgetting who was Aruru, and who Eruru :S
Anyways this is some milestone Game because I believe the anime Adaptation was pretty much the first to be in 1080p

it doesn't specify what file it is and i Can start the normal exe and i don't any hear voices do i have to put the utaware-voice.exe anywhere specific i put it and the UTSOUND.SFS and utaware-voice.dll in the Utawarerumono folder that appeared on my desktop screen after i installed the game

You have to put them in the installation folder of the game. The desktop folder should just be a collection of shortcuts to make starting the game easier.

were do i find that because i installed the game by burning the ISO file onto a DVD+RW disk and then installed it with the disk

I don't know the default installation folder.
Try searching for Utawarerumono and it should find the correct folder.

i tryed but i couldn't find the correct folder could u tell me how u installed it if u did it differently than me then maybe if i do it like u did it,it might work

If I recall correctly I used the Mirror Moon patch/installer, specified a folder and moved the voice files in there.
I then Clicked the utaware-voice.exe and played.

coro-san ... i encounter problems for almost every game except snow sakura and meow.
others however, i can't seem to locate the crack ...
mind tellin me where it's located? :D

What are you doing with those games? :P
Anyway, just use the English installer included in the package, as that should remove the copy protection as well.

this game crashes way too often o3o
before fight save, scene change (not long after save) or just plain guy change scene o3o
(on before fight save it is guaranteed to crash, while others are not guaranteed, but often)

was installed on win7 ultimate,
now uninstalled then installed using compatibility mode for both game and eng patch
please help me if the bug still occurs ~~

still occurs, now i'll try running the game in compatibility mode too
still happens, i'm out of idea o3o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.