Soul%20Link%20BS.png

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Soul Link
Released: 2004-12-17
Translated: 2009-12-28
Company: Navel
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

Fall, 2045C.E. Aizawa Shuuhei, a second year cadet enrolled in Central Military Academy’s main division, is dispatched to the orbital space station Aries on a training mission. There he reunites with his younger brother, Ryouta, and his childhood friend, Nao, both of whom resided there as cadets enrolled in the preparatory division.

Then suddenly, an unidentified space ship under the control of Jararacas, a radical terrorist organization, attacks the Aries and seizes control of the main control room. With all communication lines cut off, Shuuhei and the others have no way to escape; they’re trapped. Trapped in space, 250 miles above the Earth with nowhere to run. In the midst of this desperate situation, the cadets must gather their courage and rise up to take back the Aries. As they do, they draw ever closer to the fearsome truth lurking behind this incident...

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v617

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://rg.to/file/6a7bfc519f2dbb9c639976b71d3155d0/Soul_Link_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4sqy4v9cuku3/Soul_Link_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Soul%20Link%20Shuuhei.jpg

Shuuhei Aizawa
Shuuhei is enrolled in the second year program of Central Military Academy's main division. His grades are excellent, he's very athletic, and the only flaw this handsome man has is his utter tactlessness. He will never give up no matter what the situation, and he possesses the willpower to immediately put his plans into action.

Soul%20Link%20Ryouta.jpg

Ryouta Aizawa
Ryouta is Shuuhei's younger brother and enrolled in the third year program of Central Military Academy's preparatory division. Ryouta can be too serious at times, but unlike his brother, he moves at his own pace and he's very unreliable when it comes time to make decisions, but he has a strong sense of justice.

Soul%20Link%20Nao.jpg

Nao Morisaki
Nao is enrolled in the fourth year program of Central Military Academy's preparatory division. She is a domestic woman who loves making snacks and enjoys hearing others compliment her cooking. She is a hard worker, reliable, and at times she can be cunning, while at other times her cute naivety stands out.

Soul%20Link%20Sayaka.jpg

Sayaka Nagase
Sayaka is enrolled in the third year program of Central Military Academy's preparatory division. She is an active, outgoing girl who clearly displays her feelings. Since she's straightforward and mindful of others, many come to rely on her. Her goal is to be a fighter pilot and she holds licenses to operate almost every vehicle.

Soul%20Link%20Aki.jpg

Aki Nitta
Aki is enrolled in the first year program of Central Military Academy's preparatory division. She is intelligent enough to be called a genius and her habit of saying one word too many in regards to everything makes her hard to handle. She is also assertive towards her elders, making it hard for them to approach her, but if it's someone who has proven themselves, she is surprisingly obedient.

Soul%20Link%20Yuu.jpg

Yuu Yamanami
Yuu is the sole civilian left aboard the Aries. She only speaks the bare minimum and prefers to act on her own. Her cold attitude tends to rub others the wrong way, but she doesn't necessarily have ill intentions. She takes a farsighted view on events, so she is rarely shaken by anything.

Last edited:
Thanks pro but do u hav any English walkthrough 4 this game? I appreciate it :)
Lov navel games

Okay, the game has three chapters. Each of the chapters can be started individually.
If you want all the ends, including the bad ends, just go through the rows individually and everything should unlock.
If you only want the good ends, you first need to clear chapter one. That is row 40.
After clearing chapter one you find the choices you need to make in chapter two for each good end in the rows 34, 35, and 36. Once you get a good end play chapter three immediately after for an epilogue which changes depending on the end you got.

There's also an instance in the game where you have 20 tickets to go into different rooms - this can be found in rows 44, 46, and 48. 44 and 46 are just alternative routes and should both work equally fine to clear chapter one.
Row 48 is needed if you want the bad end numbers 10, 11, and 16.

I created the sheet while playing through it, so I guess it's more obvious to me than to others. ;)

P.s.: Column AO tells you which ending the row corresponds to, while column AQ tells you in which chapter the row takes place. Finally column AR has some extra information for a very few rows.
P.p.s.: The walkthrough works like a normal one, only rotated by 90°. Usually you go down to advance, here you go right. This way is easier to read on widescreens, since they are significantly longer than high.

Reactions: vovanlove
Weird, I remember them working some time ago.

Oh well, links replaced and a couple mirrors added for good measure. ;)

Reactions: Flandre
I've downloaded the game and extracted the unlocker to the game folder, but I can't launch it. All I get is this error which I obviously don't understand :(

Error.jpg

I've tried different regions, running in different compatibility modes. Any clue to what's going on and how it can be fixed?

Edit: Turns out there were just some unallowed symbols in the syntax of the search path. Works fine now =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。