Shuffle%21.png

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Shuffle!
Released: 2004-02-27
Translated: 2009-08-15
Company: Navel
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

In an ancient ruin, two gates were discovered and accidentally opened. Beyond one lay the realm of the Gods, and beyond the other lay the realm of the Devils. Now these three worlds have been connected and a great change is about to befall the Human world.

This story takes place in an average town in an average country. Two families move next door to the home of an average young man who lived his days in peace. One was the family of the King of the Gods and the other was the family of the King of the Devils. Both Kings came to fulfil their daughter's wish: to live next to the young man whom they've loved every since the fateful day they first met.

"The man who can become either God, Devil, or Man", as his friend calls him with cynicism and envy, sets out on his new life, full of turmoil, despair, and faint hope.

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v28

DOWNLOAD

Note: Start the game with shuffle.exe.

Split at 500MB:
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4wlqmoxafy05/n/Shuffle!_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/52b4qq82cmvh/n/Shuffle!_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c23273d/n/Shuffle!_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar
Split at 500MB:
Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/78142574/Shuffle!_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/78142570/Shuffle!_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/78141930/Shuffle!_Saves___Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Rin Tsuchimi
Rin is a student at Verbana Academy, a national school which various races attend. His parents died when he was still a child and now he lives with his childhood friend Kaede. Rin is very patient, but he can't bear to see anyone suffer. Although his life was always peaceful, the sudden appearance of two princesses has made him the center of attention throughout the school.

Lisianthus
Shuffle%21-Chr1.jpg

Sia for short; she is the only daughter of the King of the Gods. The single memory of her childhood meeting with Rin has brought her to the Human world. Bright and energetic, her outgoing personality lets her talk at ease with anyone she meets and easily set the mood in conversation. She is good at housework and sports, but studying isn't her forte. She is also known to beat her father with a chair from time to time if he gets out of control.

Nerine
Shuffle%21-Chr2.jpg

Rin for short; she is the only daughter of the King of the Devils. Like Lisianthus, the memories of her childhood with Rin have brought her to the Human world. She is proper, modest, and reserved, but the moment someone makes a fool out of Rin, she won't hesitate to release her magic. She also possesses a beautiful voice, dubbed "Angel's Bell", but she actually dislikes singing.

Kaede Fuyou
Shuffle%21-Chr3.jpg

Kaede is Rin's childhood friend. Her mother passed away in the same accident that claimed Rin's parents and they've been living under the same roof ever since. Like Rin, she attends Verbena Academy and they happen to be classmates. Clear-headed, good at every sport, great looks, and excellent at housework, she is the perfect woman and an idol to many throughout the Academy. However, she frequently prioritizes Rin to the point that she neglects herself.

Asa Shigure
Shuffle%21-Chr4.jpg

A senior at Verbena Academy, Asa is in the cooking club with Kaede. As a result, she and Rin share a love-hate relationship (though they're more like bad company to each other). She is responsible and diligent, but also cheerful and quick to join in. However, she also has a lesser-known tendency to depend on others. She enjoys hard work and eating cake, but has a strange dislike for magic.

Primula
Shuffle%21-Chr5.jpg

Prim for short; she is an artificial life-form developed by a joint venture between the worlds of the Gods and the Devils. After all the stories she heard about Rin, she grew curious and came to the Human world. She doesn't talk much and is extremely bad at socializing. Essentially, she doesn't display any desires, expressions, or interests (except for cats). Once she meets Rin her personality begins to slowly change.

Last edited:
thanks for the game, but i have a problem but, when a i try to decompress it say the message "the password is wrong".

! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Downloads\Shuffle.part1.rar: Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\FontHack\consolas.ttf (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Downloads\Shuffle.part1.rar: Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\FontHack\ipl._bp (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Downloads\Shuffle.part1.rar: Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\FontHack\readme.txt (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Downloads\Shuffle.part1.rar: Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\Movie\Op.mpg (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)
! Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\data02000.arc (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)
! Error de CRC en el fichero codificado Navel Shuffle!\data04000.arc (¿contraseña incorrecta ?)

i dowloaded from fileserver.

i hope your response.!!!

salu2

Tested and it works fine here - when entering the password keep in mind that it is case sensitive. When copy/pasting the password make sure not to have any spaces before or after it.
Just in case I uploaded a password free version to Fileserve.

this is full english patch?
mind give link for english patch file? i already downloaded the game

This is the release by Mangagamer, which is a legit company selling translated eroge. There is NO patch file anywhere, since the engine has been changed and Mangagamer has no interest in providing one in the first place.
On the plus side the game is also uncensored, something you don't get from fan translations.

Thank you for sharing the game!

I watched the anime quite a while ago, so when I saw this I got interested. Hopefully it'll tell a even better story then the anime!

Thank you for sharing the game!

I watched the anime quite a while ago, so when I saw this I got interested. Hopefully it'll tell a even better story then the anime!

Well, the anime was based on the game.
Go and enjoy it~

Yes, but you have to play some other routes first.

alright i will try

alright i am a real rookie i dont know how to use winrar
i only use 7-zip can you plz tell me how to extract it
p.s. i'm sorry

Last edited:
it doesnt work by me it starts with a black screen and complitlie freeze after 5 secs
(sorry for english it is not my main languase)

The game works fine here (tested on XP and Windows 7, 64bit), so I'm a bit lost as to what is causing the problem.
Try making sure your antivirus program is not interfering. Oh, and do use the Shuffle.exe, not the other one.

12 Nov 2012 A revised version of SHUFFLE! featuring revised text and updated font is now available!

For those of you who already downloaded the game previously can just acquire the patch from your My Account page.
These patch is coming up for download here??????

all the links don't do it and i realy want to play shuffle can some one post a new link or maybe fix the link
if someone does i will be very gratefull

RapidGator and FileFactory links are working fine, so I don't see what the problem is. :confused:

For me the rapidgator file is down, also the file factory says the file is too big for non-members to download, so it would need the file to be split to be under 500mb size.

[MENTION=42907]xanderhunter[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

Hi, sorry for the bother.

This is my first time downloading here, I've gotten the rar file and extracted but I'm not sure what to do about the serial code notification that pops up.

If I could get some help it would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?