[English] [G-Collections] Kango Shicyauzo 1 (I'm Gonna Nurse You)

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
I%5C%27m%20Gonna%20Nurse%20You.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Kango Shicyauzo 1 (I'm Gonna Nurse You)
Released: 2001-03-02
Translated: 2003-06-24
Company: Trabulance
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

A great new version of the first-ever release from G-Collections, this is I'm Gonna Nurse You - Voice Plus! (Japanese title Kango Shicyauzo) An outstanding game that features the full erotic voices of all female characters!

I am Dr. Nakagawa, a pediatrician at St. Michael's Hospital. I recently graduated from med-school and I'm still a newbie, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have come true, and I enjoy my work.

One day, Kaede, my foster mother, calls me. She is a nurse teaching future nurses at a nursing school. She asks me to work as a substitute teacher at her nursing school. From what I hear, it sounds like one of the teachers had an emergency or something and won't be able to teach for a while. That's why I'm being asked to teach for a few months. Without having time to think about it (she's so pushy), I agree to help her out.

To be honest, this place isn't bad at all, not bad at all. Everywhere I turn, I run into young, energetic, and polite girls. This school might not be so bad... However, my dreams don't last long. "Hey, Bro!" Momji's voice wakes me up from my daydream. Oh, by the way, Momiji is my younger foster sister I grew up with. That's right; Momiji wants to be a nurse just like her mother...

Although she still acts like a little girl, she sure has become a woman. I'm a little shy, but it sure feels good when she hugs me. Of course, nothing lasts forever. I become everyones' topic. They always ask me questions like, "What is your relationship with Momiji?", "Do you have a girlfriend?" And even worse, I get questions like, "So, did you have sex with Momiji yet?" I told them I'm single, but that doesn't seem to have been a very good idea. All of the girls are at the peak of their curiosity... Crap, it looks like I'm going to have a very long day...

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v137

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://lumfile.com/u5th6uosmg9v/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

http://lumfile.com/het4gh281rt6/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/24271784/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/24270313/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_Saves___Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c229dda/n/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c229a0b/n/Kango_Shicyauzo_1_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mount disc 1.
  2. Execute VKangUST.exe if it doesn't start automatically.
  3. Click Play.
  4. Follow the instructions to install the game.
  5. Copy the crack from the crack folder (crack) on the install disc (fas-kvp1) to your installation directory.
  6. If you want BGM, mount the game disc.

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Momiji Maioka. She is the heroine of this story. Momiji is a student at Saint Michael's Nursing School and the only child in the Maioka family. She is more like a sister to Shinobu, and because of this, he does not see her as a "woman." This causes some trouble later on... She is a bit of a scatterbrain, but overall, she's bright and smart.

Nana Yoshino. Nanana is also a student at Saint Michael's Nursing School, and she is Momiji's best friend. She went through a troublesome childhood, but she is now healthy and energetic. A nurse took good care of her when she was a child. Therefore, she wants to become a good nurse herself. She has a strong will and is neat, but she really relies on others.

Emi Katakura. Emi is a young nun working at Saint Michael's General Hospital. She also teaches at Saint Michael's Nursing School. Emi is gentle and quiet and has her own pace. She likes taking naps and sometimes falls asleep when she is in bed with a boyfriend!

Chisa Mutsuki. Chisa is one of the students Shinobu teaches. Her parents run a hospital, and that is why she too wants to become a nurse. Chisa has been attending all-girls schools all these years, and she has never had a boyfriend. Hence, she wants to be in love. Chisa is filled with affection and kindness, and furthermore, she is a brilliant student.

Kaede Maioka. Kaede is Momiji's mother and Shinobu's foster mother. She was an experienced nurse at Saint Michael's General Hospital, but since last year, she works as a teacher at Saint Michael's Nursing School.

Last edited:
Re: Kango Shicyauzo 1 (I'm Gonna Nurse You)

coro~
heard that there is issues playing this game.
how do i go about installing it? does it have a dvd-crack, or do i have to mount the 2nd disc to start up?

1. Mount disc 1.
2. Execute VKangUST.exe if it doesn't start automatically.
3. Click Play.
4. Follow the instructions to install the game.
5. Copy the crack from the crack folder on the install disc to your installation directory.
6. If you want BGM mount the game disc, otherwise you're done.

Tested on WIndows 7 Professional 64bit.

thanks, shall give it a try and get back to you soon, cause the last time i tried the game, the character voice didnt come out well

i have some problem when i click play
there is always some message popping up that say
"Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restarts application"
what should i do?

5. Copy the crack from the crack folder on the install disc to your installation directory.

Try that. ^^

im sorry but in my install disk there is no crack folder or anything resemble crack. can i get the crack individually somehow?

thanks

im sorry but in my install disk there is no crack folder or anything resemble crack. can i get the crack individually somehow?

thanks
I just downloaded to check - there is a crack folder on the installation disc (fas-kvp1).

does anyone know how to avoid download from break.. i been download this game for 3 time.. it break when it reach 400mb+.. i just use normal download firefox.. maybe some add-on need.. ?? anyone have this same problem.. ?? care to explain.. ??

mang.. this file is corrupt.. i finish download it.. but when i try to extract it corrupt.. need help mang..

really mang.. that really suck.. i was download using DepositFiles.. it took me 2 days long to finish it.. it 700mb mang.. how can u dont have any problem.. but why me.. why.. why..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.