Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 1 - 2

aaboltec

Banned
Jan 26, 2015

Maro works as a doctor. He is a pervert. One day, Sakimi came to his doctor's office asking about a small pain and soon he begin to gain her trust and he begin to give her advice about marriage life, specially about to make babies. Of course, he takes advantage of her trust and begun to sexually caress her in several parts of her body.
One day, the doctor did it in the front of her husband, resulting in the husband smashing the doctor's hands. He cannot use his hands anymore for some time and Sakimi begin to help the doctor since she fell responsible for it (she never doubted of the doctor she always think that the doctor is just doing his job caressing her). The doctor now cannot eat, bath and even urinate alone without the help of Sakimi, and she with good will try to help him out in everything. What will happen next?
Genre: Animation, Netori, Blowjob
Censorship: Is in game (games) of distribution
Developer/publisher: elf
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: License
Tablet: It isn't required

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 1 - 2

fb00240x0032-07.png

00240x0032-03.png

Last edited:
Slave Maker

Release Year: 2013

Genre : Simulator, Flash, Sex Anal, BDSM,
Language games in English
Language: English
Installer language : English
System requirements : Windows XP, Vista, 7
Description : Semi- economic strategy , semi -RPG genre in hentai . Mioya tiny kingdom , lost between several countries for centuries supplies scarce commodity - superbly trained female slaves. You play as a representative of this proud profession - Coach slaves. You can work on guild or be a " rogue trader " .
Unlike other similar games , such as Otherworld, then valued individually. You will be given an untrained slave , obstinate , one thing. Your task - to make her anything that would be appreciated by potential buyers. You play the role of not only her sexual skills, but also other qualities - beauty, sensuality , intelligence, temperament , elegant and so on. In order not to go bankrupt in the process of learning you will probably have to take her to work - my work is also varied, from the waitress and librarian to prostitutes . Naturally, this also affects the girl - she was wiser in the library , but will become less sociable , and will train sex in a brothel , but goodbye , reputation !

rl]

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Slave Maker

Oira wa Bandai 2

Release Year: 2006

I'm Dan Kotaro. I was just released from prison from prison.
The Pieces after the who died when 45 years old, tamed one after the other a woman our customers in and intimidation peeping while the management of the public bath, and were enjoying a pleasant harem life.
However gear of paradise life crazy thanks to the weakness held in gang of greedy friend, began a prearranged business trip to The women health.
Relationship with a woman who was going well is worse, I had been arrested by the police. friend should be accomplices, seems to have been acquitted Nasuritsuke a sin to one person I well.
Without a family to me, did not those who come to the meeting and pledged to prison while. Naturally, those who greet me with source also ... no, those who wait for the return even he does not and one person only.
In such a world there is nothing, what I do to hell now? I decided to go to the soap in his money for the time being. Crazy play as if vent pent-up in prison. Will not go back in the house that day after all, and stayed in a capsule hotel near the red-light district, I fell asleep while ruminating the afterglow of the Soap Lady.
I next morning, leaving the capsule hotel went public bath is a home of their own to "public bath Information".
It is a fixer-upper, but it's entire fortune for me at least for now. It should sell for the value of its own way land. To do something and I am good with the money. And, I saw my home while inflated think
"What shit? 'S land for sale in the bargain?'ll Have become Sarah ground, I'll not sell!"
There was a land of dry Sara waiting.
Not only breast squid Kotaro! Face two floats by instantly ....
Genre: Group, Mature, Toys, Creampie, Big Breasts, Bondage, BDSM, Titsjob, Oral, Pee, Masturbation
Censorship: Is in game (games) of distribution
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It isn't required

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Oira wa Bandai 2

Dominance

Release Year: 2013

In a period when the conscription is decided by the laws, Makoto Hibino, this story's protagonist, is enlisted against his will in the army and sent to the "Thrown away Shogi pieces' Unit".Making a support training on a remote region's uninhabited planet, he stepped on a directional land mine and fell in the bottom of a valley with his combat armour no more able to move.

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dominance

Yuuwaku Onna Kyoushi - Ureta Mitsu no Aji - Visual Game

Release Year: 2015

Genre: School, Straight, Virgin, Harem, Housewives, Teachers, Romance, Striptease, Oral, Anal, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is the game
Platform: PC / Windows | Publication Type: Original (licensed) | Crack: Not required
Language games: Japanese | Language: Japanese | Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: PentiumIII 1.8GHz RAM: 512MB \ 1GB
VRAM: DirectX: 9.0c * 800 600 \ 1024 * 768 HDD: 657 MB

Description: Hero Yoshioka Akira in the circumstances of the parent of the work, while living alone is a student attending a certain school in Tokyo. Although Akira was just a normal boy like being everywhere, had for some reason is not able to have much interest in the age of the woman, the subject of sexual interest is directed only to the older woman.

File size: 659.6 MB

Download Yuuwaku Onna Kyoushi - Ureta Mitsu no Aji - Visual Game

Ultra Private! Girl Like Gakuen

Release Year: 2007

"In my slave, I'll have it ......" You are shown a "Kato~uria Gakuen Admissions video" Hero who decided to move into the institute. There is the presence of the mystery called "girl-like" It was the ruling paradise.

:: CPU Pentium300MHz :: RAM 128MB :: HDD 650MB ::
PC/ Windows98 / WindowsMe / Windows2000 / WindowsXP / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8

File size: 601.9 MB

Download Ultra Private! Girl Like Gakuen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。