[Japanese] Hentai Flash (games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LOLICON Flash (games) / ロリコンフラッシュ(ゲーム)

This thread is Awesome!

working links begin with the 29th page

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

good thread!
I want to upload turbobit if possible

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

Last edited:

delete post

Last edited:

delete poost

Last edited:

OMG! This is the best thread as far as lolis go!

Gonna download all of them. Too bad 90+% is in Japanese but who cares! It's loli for crying out loud!

edit: After downloading and extracting the .rar file, I get a bunch of folders but I don't know what to do with them. I could use some help/instructions on how to play the games. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Weird, most of these are either Flash files or execs.... Find something with .swf or .exe and run those. :confused:

Weird, most of these are either Flash files or execs.... Find something with .swf or .exe and run those. :confused:

After downloading and extracting one of the above and searching the containing folders within, I did find some .swf files and either drag-drop them onto a browser or use adobe flash debugger but all I get is a piece of the whole, a specific point in the game. I want to play the game from start to finish and I want to know how. Please help. Thanks.

delete post

Last edited:
Reactions: HV3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha