[Japanese] [121221] [minori] 夏空のペルセウス シンプル版 + Soundtrack + BGM Music + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
9E6nc.jpg

Info:
Host: Bitshare

File Size: ~10GB

Link Here:

Bitshare:
girlcelly said:
Ryushare:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
what's up with you?
I just bought ul premium to you and now I see that there is a link missing w/c is part 1
and I noticed that you did this to all your post, you're a mod here but can't see a little mistake or do you do this on purpose so we downloaders buy another premium to another filehosters. THIS IS SUCK !

Just noticed this as well (appears that part 21 is also missing, only 19 links available), although I think the above comment could do without the extra words. [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION]; can you fix those two? Thanks in advance.

Guys, there are DMCA take down from minori. We all know what kind of faggots they are. Instead of being rude, ask nicely, and the uploader may be able to help you in more ways than you can imagine.

Reactions: Arylin

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha