[Japanese] (060901)[US][WU][FSN] 彼女たちの禁忌(TABOO)

Chivien999

Banned
Jun 10, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: jinmu
Any chance of you still having a copy of this? It seems to be impossible to find this on the net now.

It looks like this game has multiple CDs, but only the first was re-uploaded. Can you give us the rest?

Thanks.

Thanks for the re-up! TBH, I didn’t expect you to have re-uploaded this so fast, so I only now downloaded it. Unfortunately, as jbkilroy said, a disc is missing. During installation, a window eventually pops up asking for Disc 2 which seems to have a required file: setup-2.bin

Thanks again for taking the time to re-upload the first disc though… hopefully, you still have the second disc. :beglife:

Hi there

does anyone have a copy of this game theycan upload?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha