Download
Rapidgator
Depositfiles
Turbobit
Bitshare

Last edited:
I'm sorry do you know agth code?
anyway some character appears strange like my windows can't decode it

Seconded that strange character, note that all my settings are in japanese.
More than strange character, it's more like gibberish japanese font which could be fixed by going backlog then back at it again (It's a hassle to play right click and left click all the time)
Can you help this? tried applocale, compability.. nothing worked. From my experience, a file or two might be missing

Ya Im having same problem, but encountered it before. Unfortunately didnt find a fix for it that was within my capabilities of doing. If its even possible to fix it then some help would be great

I'm having a problem starting the game. It opens perfectly but when I click start from beginning it has datubo.exe error. Does anyone have this error?

Problem solved
Actually this game programmer was too stupid (probably) and he forgot to set the font programming into unicode or something
This will solve the gibberish font problem. Go to this site and download (by clicking) NTLea version whatever (0.92 didnt work for me but 0.86 worked)
http://mesak.wablog.info/blog/read.php?325

NTLEA is a program works with similar function as applocale but I tried applocale before and it didnt work, this does. Trust me :D
First you unzip/unrar the ntlea, run ntlea.exe set the first left upper box into japanese, tick the second box and set into MSゴッシク.
Then tick the third box (after the percentage bar). After that you can run the game by right clicking and choose execute by NTLEA. Or you can go the same setting as shown on the website.

[MENTION=15120]uplc[/MENTION]
Try to run as administrator (right click and choose it) probably some permission problem. Just guessing are you using win7 and not an admin?

i can open the game, but as i try to play it, it says i got an error and shut down automatically

I'm sorry do you know agth code?
anyway some character appears strange like my windows can't decode it

I tried using this code: /HAN8@56D620 /Ftext@1

From one of their earlier games, it didn't work unfortunately, but it is a good start for modifying the code to perfection if you have the tools.

Reactions: Shine
Problem solved
Actually this game programmer was too stupid (probably) and he forgot to set the font programming into unicode or something
This will solve the gibberish font problem. Go to this site and download (by clicking) NTLea version whatever (0.92 didnt work for me but 0.86 worked)
http://mesak.wablog.info/blog/read.php?325

NTLEA is a program works with similar function as applocale but I tried applocale before and it didnt work, this does. Trust me :D
First you unzip/unrar the ntlea, run ntlea.exe set the first left upper box into japanese, tick the second box and set into MSゴッシク.
Then tick the third box (after the percentage bar). After that you can run the game by right clicking and choose execute by NTLEA. Or you can go the same setting as shown on the website.

Hi !

I've tried to dl NTLEA and run it yet it appears I'm lost.
Version 0.86 wouldn't launch on my computer so I tried 0.92 yet there is no NTLEA.exe in the folder. Instead there is a NtleGUI.exe which launch a window with just a few choices :

- install / uninstall (why, where,what ?????)
- advanced option : auto takeover .exe file (by using a tickbox)
- language management where u can add different languages and righ-click on them to chose them (?)

I've installed it and add japanese as my language and then hit the OK button. Then I tried to create locale settings, there are a few other choices :
-the "system load mode" : "compulsory" or "generally" (don't know the difference)
-"lock font" where i can chose the font you said earlier and a tickbox which don't want to stay ticked : an time I relaunch the settings its unticked ...
- "font size" : 100%
-"locale" => japanese
-"time zone" i suppose that we don't care ...
- "advanced option" : "chinese path / username compatibility mode" (not sure if it is of any use here)

Then i right-clic on the game launcher and use NTLEA to launch it ... it makes no difference with or without NTLEA, I still get the weird characters.

By the way, I'm using win7 and I run everything as an administrator.

If you have any idea which could help me, feel free to share !

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
[MENTION=15632]xtomatox[/MENTION]
Okay, I had read your post. Here what I've found so far.
After strolling quite a bit, it seems NTLEA 0.86 only works on XP and vista (mine is vista).
That's why they made 0.92 so it will run at 7.

For 0.92, I can't help you because I've tried it before and after you posted with different settings or whatsoever.
You may want to try different options or try the changing compability issues, tinkering with the folder attributes.
But for XP and vista users here, the thorough (hope can be a hint for win7 too)
First extract your game to a folder, then right click>properties> untick read only> apply to subfile and subfolder
Then you run NTLEA, set it to what I had posted before and everytime you run, you should go execute by NTLEA or it will return to gibberish sh*t.
By the way all my settings are in japanese except the time zone and my system is vista.
Hope that would help

[MENTION=15959]cutterline[/MENTION]
Thanks for looking at my problem, I've been looking around the internet and I found a way to install the 0.87 version on win7, yet I didn't find how to configure the settings yet so ... ><

I've got some other questions :
-why do you untick the read only option ?
-if i succeed in using NTLEA, will I be able to use it with AGTH ? (if I won't, it's kinda pointless to keep looking ...)

[MENTION=8258]evaboy01[/MENTION]
Did you use NTLEA to get the right characters ? Because event with your AGTH code I still get the weird ones.

Last edited:
[MENTION=15632]xtomatox[/MENTION]
Read only option = to break windows file writing permission. Well in my case, the exe won't even run if i don't do that :D
Of course you silly. AGTH, ITH or whatever function's is to capture the running game's text and copy it to clipboard. So if it's gibberish, it will be gibberish

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.