[Japanese] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [はむはむソフト] ろーらいず!!! + Character Song CD + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
lfHM7j5.jpg

Info:
Host: Bitshare

File Size: ~4.5GB

Link Here:

Bitshare:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Uploadable:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Hey thank you for the game i cannot seem to install it though getting a message i cannot read as it is Japanese can you point me in the right direction on how to install it please

Reactions: mehiel_vizard
Please Screenshot of error message

Step1 : iso mount install
Step2 : crack attach
AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール Build20121001
AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214
Step3 : No Region Loader attach
No_Region_Loader_Sigplus
Have fun^_^

Hey so i followed your guide and it has worked i am into the game but i now get the following

Screen one

i click the second one down as the first gives me instructions the second one down comes up with

Screen two

I then click the first picture in this screen

Then it comes up with this screen and this message

Screen three

the screen then stays black and that is as far as i get

I really appreciate you taking the time to help and wait eagerly for hopefully a fix to this probelm

Screen one and two no problem.

Hey so i followed your guide and it has worked i am into the game but i now get the following

Screen three

the screen then stays black and that is as far as i get

I really appreciate you taking the time to help and wait eagerly for hopefully a fix to this probelm

Screen three error message is

[LR0000]??????????? is not found.

I do not know.
:nekopara_sorry:

Common example Runtime error and DirectX error.

I wish happiness will come to you.

I have downloaded the game, yet I´m too ignorant to follow the steps. Can you clarify them please? :confused:

What do you not understand?
In my case.

Download (NoDVD Patch) AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール Build20121001 and No_Region_Loader_Sigplus and extraction it. 

After having installed a game
cracker.exe run
choose the button(开始破解) of the top right corner of the launcher
choose SiglusEngine.exe of the folder which installed
choose the button of 退出
NoRegion Loader.exe run

Note : Please do not unmount it until the title comes out when it starts first time.

What do you not understand?
In my case.

Download (NoDVD Patch) AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール Build20121001 and No_Region_Loader_Sigplus and extraction it. 

After having installed a game
cracker.exe run
choose the button(开始破解) of the top right corner of the launcher
choose the button of 退出
NoRegion Loader.exe run

Note : Please do not unmount it until the title comes out when it starts first time.

When I try, I get this:

View attachment 7987

Attachments were invalid and inaccessible.

Aaaand... another problem. You see, I haven´t still figure out how to make more space in a virtual clonedrive unit in use.

Screenshot_13.png

(P.E: In case you don´t understand Spanish, it´s saying "There isn´t enough space in Low Rise. Aditional 5.46 MB required in order to copy this archive")

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Aaaand... another problem. You see, I haven´t still figure out how to make more space in a virtual clonedrive unit in use.

View attachment 7993

(P.E: In case you don´t understand Spanish, it´s saying "There isn´t enough space in Low Rise. Aditional 5.46 MB required in order to copy this archive")

Cannot change an image mounted by a virtual drive.
You mount MDS or ISO using a virtual drive, and please set up the installation first.
Please use crack and NoRegion Loader with the installed folder.

Edit : Run the Autorun.exe if you mount an image

Last edited:
So, isn´t there any way to replace the SiglusEngine from the virtual drive disc with the cracked version? Or the Kdays.dll?

Last edited:
Im srry im having the same issue as the guy before, and i cant seem to be able to fix it, follow all your steps and still nothing, could you pls help me?

Any type of video tutorial out there anyone know of these instructions do not seem to be working

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。