[Japanese] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [160211][アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (Ver.2016-04-02) [1128M] [RJ168054]

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [160211][アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (Ver.2016-02-15) [981M] [RJ168054]

Thx for sharing!.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [160211][アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (Ver.2016-02-15) [981M] [RJ168054]

error 22245 when fight with monster how to fix it?

Please update the game to the latest ver 2.0

The game has been updated to 2.0 with new features. Would you mind to renew the post to version 2.0. We will be thankful for this. Please help us.

By the way, the links are dead.

The latest edition of ROBF every time a book of scattering it our; will stop it?
Here is fastest, and, please do not stamp on the feeling of the Japanese author who is really annoyed that you understood what you break, and, please let me take the back legal means that referred to mikocon and uploader in consultation with a Japanese lawyer.

Let me demand the compensation for damages when I do not accept the deletion within 24 hours when I gave the deletion request for the time being.

The latest edition of ROBF every time a book of scattering it our; will stop it?
Here is fastest, and, please do not stamp on the feeling of the Japanese author who is really annoyed that you understood what you break, and, please let me take the back legal means that referred to mikocon and uploader in consultation with a Japanese lawyer.

Let me demand the compensation for damages when I do not accept the deletion within 24 hours when I gave the deletion request for the time being.

Please send a proper DMCA to the filehost to get the file deleted.

Please consider using the UserID protection method provided by DLSite, starting from your next update.
We only posted the update version because someone else did first.
We certainly would NOT post any update if no one else did.

We are NOT the FIRST uploader to post this game in EVERY version. It makes ZERO difference whether we post / update this game or not, there are hundreds more uploaders who will re-upload. We only happened to buy a copy of your game, that the other 99% uploaders did not.

FlowerTradeWinds
The name sulks by the name same as a manager discharging it into in Mikocon and you are a manager of Mikocon, want you to stop the discharge of ROBF even if there is not what ROBFEOY2.0 discharged into nyaa even if you who the person of other discharge of AS continues it, and began discharge after you who are you discharge it here are a person of discharge at one time.

Because it sent DMCA for uploader, it examines the suit to upload again when it continues in the future to want you to stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.