http://rapidgator.net/file/3a971895dbc720f5b46eb25f6646579c/EKR11717.rar.html

Uploaded
http://uploaded.net/file/4d5599q8/EKR11717.rar

MexaShare
http://www.mexashare.com/tahjhc2g4ari/EKR10625.rar

Code:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ199335.html

Last edited:
Why does the original file always gets extracted & re-pack? :@ Did you buy this or got it from somewhere else? If you bought it can you post the original file?

So you did buy it? Can you post the original please?

Why ? The data is exactly the same. only difference it is in the rar instead of zip.
Plus it is my habit to extract rars, from time to time i do post original zips usually on 4chan at hgg2d.

Why does the original file always gets extracted & re-pack? :@ Did you buy this or got it from somewhere else? If you bought it can you post the original file?

Everything that has been uploaded here is pretty much a re-pack of original files. That has been a tradition on hosted copied files for a long time. I am not sure what problem you're having, but sounds about that you're getting a wrong files or possibly a wrong game instead. If that was the case, just inform which link it was and ask for re-upload or reparation of the wrong link.

I haven't get any downloaded files just yet because every downloads keep failing me(crappy net ofc). So I am not sure about the problem here.

As for @velka, I'd appreciate it if you could add another link. Though that being said, I know you had stuff to worry when looking for hosting sites for it. So if you could, please.

Everything that has been uploaded here is pretty much a re-pack of original files. That has been a tradition on hosted copied files for a long time. I am not sure what problem you're having, but sounds about that you're getting a wrong files or possibly a wrong game instead. If that was the case, just inform which link it was and ask for re-upload or reparation of the wrong link.

I haven't get any downloaded files just yet because every downloads keep failing me(crappy net ofc). So I am not sure about the problem here.

As for @velka, I'd appreciate it if you could add another link. Though that being said, I know you had stuff to worry when looking for hosting sites for it. So if you could, please.
Yah, not planing stopping to extract rars for the upload. He doesn't have problem with game, since it is impossible and if it is present - that is user fault.
I'm not planning include new files hosting, rather removing one. As was mentioned before - if you want extra link, visit hgg w

This got updated to include new scenes and an animated gallery, will you be updating the version as well?

I update in bulk, if someone what something specific - my signature is easy to read.

waiting for the update too, since you do update in bulk do you have like a special thread for that?

waiting for the update too, since you do update in bulk do you have like a special thread for that?

no update in bulk mean i go to dlsite and grab 50 new update at once, then release them. i honestly cba do it per one title, so - want specific stuff to get updated - pm me.
This title seems popular already send out to 5-6 users :V

Reactions: espiekerella
no update in bulk mean i go to dlsite and grab 50 new update at once, then release them. i honestly cba do it per one title, so - want specific stuff to get updated - pm me.

haha yeah, the gameplay is pretty standard for this kinda game but the art and DAMN the voice actress are top notch xD Gotta look up what else she did

I already PM respond please

Users who are viewing this thread