Uploaded.toPART1 PART2 PART3
BigfilePART1 PART2 PART3
RapidgatorPART1 PART2 PART3
DatafilePART1 PART2 PART3
Mikocon FTP
Valid until: 2016-07-30
PART1 PART2 PART3
Public Guests: 50KB/s
Download Manager Required (e.g. Flashget/NetTransport/IDM)
Recommend: Use Multiple, Non-Premium, Premium, Not Recommended

Last edited:
Reactions: Arylin
Check the links, they have different login, this login is dedicated for non-mikocon user access.
We don't force people to our site.

Mikocon FTP you know what that is or you thought nobody will read that besides mikocon uses several logins one for non users,bakup links for users,ftp and torrent
Well it doesnt matter because this game needs to be cracked first which nobody has done

Mikocon FTP you know what that is or you thought nobody will read that besides mikocon uses several logins one for non users,bakup links for users,ftp and torrent
Well it doesnt matter because this game needs to be cracked first which nobody has done

Which, you can just download our own bought DL version with crack inclusive...

I am not sure what you are implying.
We always upload 3 copies of games for release. On AS and other places, parts have filename with _0, Mikocon has _1, and Mikocon backup links has _2.

Look is the same link as mikocon dont argue is the same even if you dont want to admit it.
The thing that bothers me is the fact that while in mikocon we asked for the crack they had the honesty to say "There is no crack to date" you on the other hand keep saying the same thing "Is our own bought" and the other is "It has crack inclusive" but there is no crack on the download unless you forgot to upload the crack which is what i was asking because in mikocon the crack was requested but there is none to date,i downloaded this just to find out that is the same as mikocon without crack.

BTW every game on mikocon is "Own bought" so if you just copy paste links is not the same as the original uploader

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。