[Japanese] [New Release][150228][にじいろばんび] えっちな彼女(夏) [2216M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
Yup, dunno how to unlock scenes .................. Bought/gave her all the stuff I could, only thing I can get is random egg dildo in restaurant during week-ends, otherwise she freaks out if I try to "use" it on her ........ And then I only get the same default 3 scenes if she agrees to get f'd :( Though I found that the giant red "ribbon" or whatever you can buy for 10k and use in the morning almost (~90%, depending on random events) guarantees the other blue-clothed sister is present when you go visit her/them, then it's another item-fest trying to give her stuff she likes ................. Lastly, the occasional head-giving in the morning or no-panty shots/screen shaking when you wake up must mean something H-related, moonrunes being my only defective language.

TL;DR : how to unlock stuff in this game ?

Not sure, I can get the three basic scenes, plus some morning awakenings. But I have not stumbled on other scenes. Given a lot of gifts, but not really done much for me. Still playing about with it mind you. See what I can unlock.

The 4th (or 5th?) row of hearts is her "love towards you"-meter-ish, if it falls too low, she'll lock you out of her room. You'll only be able to gift her stuff (that don't seem to do much) or talk to her (which doesn't do much either) ................ Choices in japanese are so hard to random-guess through :(

OK guys, so here is what I understood from this game (almost unlocked everything)

First, the five [stats]:
-The first is your health. If it falls to zero, you'll fell ill and lose a day, except if you have a yellow drink (it will be consumed automatically).
If you are sick and your girlfriend loves you enough, she'll come and give you a nice blowjob.

-the second is your frustration. It builds up when you don't have sex and goes down when you do. If it maxes out, you'll have a wet dream and it'll fall back to zero. If it's too high (8-9) you'll be too excited to have good sex. If it's too low, you'll have a hard time getting it up. Ideally you shoud keep it around 5-7.

-third is... I dunno really, but it goes up if you have sex regularly.

-fourth is HER love towards you. Visit her and go on dates to keep it up. If it falls too low, you'll have to shower her with presents to get her back.

-five is her ecchi level. It goes up when you perform particular actions when the third stat is high enough.

The [ACTION] you can do:
On weekdays, you can
-visit her house
-rest
-work (for 3000 yens)
-use items

on weekends, you go on dates instead of visiting and work is 4500 yens

When you visit, the little sister can be here. No sex if that's the case... but!
[little sister route]
You can have your way with her. Offer candy/books (the second one)/game console to her until she likes you enough to let you enter when the big sis isn't there.
Then offer her the adult book and don't have sex with the big sis. Congrats, you have a loli as a side-fuck.
Get her the swimsuit too, and you'll be able to fuck her every time big sis isn't home.

[big sis route]
When you have sex with the big sis in her house, you'll need to match her pace so you don't come too quick. Use the speed button to adjust. The blue potion will let you have a second lifebar.
This should get the third and fifth stat to raise. Each time you'll raise the fifth stat you'll get a selfie from her at night.
This will unlock sex scenes on dates (don't remember the order, sorry) , so try all the dates.
This will also unlock new positions at home.
Don't worry about time, you have no limit.
And that's it. Keep her happy on weekday, find the good date fucks on weekend.

[items]
-dildo: use it at home when her ecchi level is high enough
-rotor: used in the family restaurant date
-yellow potion: raises your health
-adult book: see little sister route
-candy: makes any sister happier
-red potion: no idea (saves you when in a pinch? I think it can be used on the family restaurant date, not sure)
-blue potion: double lifebar at home
-flowers: do you need to be forgiven?
-manga book: both sister loves it
-game console: little sister route
-charm: dunno really
-swimsuit: little sister route

That's all. Hope it helps people. I won't post savefiles because that's not fun :p
PS: the ferris wheel fuck seems to be bugged, I get a black screen)

Reactions: hackrabbits
^ How do you match her pace ? Is it sound driven/voice or do you have to follow the speed of the movies ?

^ How do you match her pace ? Is it sound driven/voice or do you have to follow the speed of the movies ?

Not really sure. You can click on the three speed buttons, repeteadly if needed, to adjust pace.
From the translations I made and my experience, maintening the bar at a low level for a long time with as little clicks as possible will make her happy, while clickink like crazy will make you happy.

Yeah, somehow managed to get through ...... Got 3rd and 4th rows to 10 hearts each, 5th is stuck @ 3 so far ...... Those random week-ends dates that don't do much :(

I only need to unlock 2 more scenes, the 6th "heart" on the top right (the menu where to choose scenes). I dont know what else i need to do to unlock them. Thouse two scenes on the left were already really hard and it happened by "accident" my guess is it will unlock in a similar way.

A good way to get more hearts for the 5th stat is having good sex, what you need is health, second stat in the middle somewhere. You will notice a good second stat if the red bar wont fill at all by the button slow and average later. the 5th stat or some other stat could also make the red bar fill slower each heart not sure. I noticed that it helped to just have sex with her every second day, and make money in between, never had to rest, i just used the yellow potion when his health was low. Naw if the red bar doesnt fill at all on slow and average then you can make her cum. It needs practice... experiment with the fast and slow button, example- let the red bar fill 1/3 then back on slow, wait or try clicking the mouse button to fast forwards the process of the red bar. Usually it almost fills it then it slowly retract...faster and faster, when it reaches 1/3 again press fast again, that will fill the bar even slower for a while. You may have noticed if you press the speed buttons, the bottom will light up sometimes in color... i thinks its blue at first then after a while it will become pink i think and finally the a big ass red bar, that is where she will cum too. Its hard to make it at the beginning. Stop pressing the mouse button since it will skip it the scence. Also holding the enter key will make the game crash. some stuff i noticed: the red potion is used up on dates where he isnt in the mood for sex, second stat. its always good to have it. thouse other potions are as Ryuu83 said yellow medicine and blue for a second chance if you filled the red bar. I am not sure if you have to see/unlock the date sex scenes first to rise the hearts on 5th stat.

There are 6 different date locations, from top to bottom

1. Park
2. Family restaurant:
3. Karaoke (first is talk, second is ??? and 3rd is ??? but ends up unlocking when the needed stats are met)
3. Karaoke? (hmm anything will do? or try the last again.)
4. Cinema (just clicking any will unlock if the needed stats are met)
5. Amusement park (its a black screen for me as well, patch?)
6. Festival (20th and 27th i think not sure if its a fixed date or random, unlocks when a question appears, )

I might be wrong here and there so dont expect much, i am mostly guessing. Hope it helps.

I want to add that the older sister is never home on Thursdays (木曜日).
Instead, the little sister will close the door on you after ringing the doorbell.

Can you please Upload savefiles im trying this forever and all i get i scenes with no sex ,please

Hello,

Can i have some help ?
i Can't launch the game
i've extracted all files, change regional settings into japanish but can't read *.exe .... i've searched some tuto but ...
I'm on Win 7.

How to play?

Thx for ur help

Hello,

Can i have some help ?
i Can't launch the game
i've extracted all files, change regional settings into japanish but can't read *.exe .... i've searched some tuto but ...
I'm on Win 7.

How to play?

Thx for ur help

Did you try renaming the EXE into something more palatable to the OS...in other words, renaming it into something English?

Did you try renaming the EXE into something more palatable to the OS...in other words, renaming it into something English?

i did as you say but went i try launch i still get syntax error is there any other solution also i try changing my region to japan make it more wosre the game wont launch.i do hope i get a reply from you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.