[Japanese] [New Release][140523][U10ME] クルワカムサビ EPISODE:01 コンゴウフカン [982M][RJ134963]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
Re: [New Release][140523][U10ME] クルワカムサビ EPISODE:01 コンゴウフカン [982M]

25-6-2557 14-09-36.jpg

How to fix this error?
My computer is already use Japanese.
22222222.jpg

The way to fix the error is.....uninstall your codec. Well, mainly FFDshow. The game need to be run without another ffdshow or codec such as ccc/k-lite according to a post someone mention.

I try uninstalling my k-lite codec and the game boot up fine. Now just have to find a way to play the game and have my codec to watch video...

Reactions: duran

Ok, I somewhat figure out how to keep K-lite codec and have the game running. I'm not an expert with codec or anything but this what I end up doing for K-lite Codec.

During Installation of K-lite
1) Select Advance Mode
2) Scroll down to DirectShow subtitle filter
3) Uncheck the box to disable all of it.
4) Complete the installation.

Done. That all you need to do and just complete the installation. The game run fine and all. That sure took a while to try combination on which component was causing the issue with my limited knowledge.

Reactions: duran

Ok, I somewhat figure out how to keep K-lite codec and have the game running. I'm not an expert with codec or anything but this what I end up doing for K-lite Codec.

During Installation of K-lite
1) Select Advance Mode
2) Scroll down to DirectShow subtitle filter
3) Uncheck the box to disable all of it.
4) Complete the installation.

Done. That all you need to do and just complete the installation. The game run fine and all. That sure took a while to try combination on which component was causing the issue with my limited knowledge.

Still error....so I uninstall K-lite codec and now it work.
Thank for help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?