[Japanese] [NEW] 妹が痔になったので座薬を入れてやった件 | My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid? (eng-uncen) + save

Tracer

MEGA UPLOADER
Elite Member
Dec 24, 2016
妹が痔になったので座薬を入れてやった件 | My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid? (eng-uncen) + save

Year : 2019
Censorship : UNCEN
Genre : ADV, Big tits/DFC, Comedy, Inc, Yuri, Harem, Only Virgin Heroines, Group sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Anal, Toys, Masturbation, Blowjob, Paizuri
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Size : 756 Mb
Description:
Imouto ga Ji ni Natta no de Zayaku o Irete Yatta Ken
My kind, beautiful little sister has a hemorrhoid?! It all begins when the protagonist's little sister opens up to him about her awkward dilemma, leading him to buy a suppository for her. However... She fails to put the suppository inside on her own. Surprisingly enough, suppositories are pretty difficult to insert without someone else's help. She gathers up her courage to make that embarrassing request, shaking all the while with her face beet red. Her brother's sense of reason nearly shatters when he sees his adorable sister in that helpless state! How will he respond?! Well... things rapidly escalate, reaching a point where even his little sister's best friend gets caught up in the ensuing craziness...​

DOWNLOAD Rapidgator

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?