DLsite link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ114213.html

Screenshots:

Bigfile
Game01491.part1
Game01491.part2

Turbobit
Game01491.part1
Game01491.part2

Nobody seems to be answering, maybe you can help since you're online : do you have problems downloading from bigfile like I do lately? Since last week whenever I try to download via BF, the countdown gets stuck at 90 sec for some reason and refreshing the page or even restarting my computer doesn't help one bit. I even tried to download with my laptop but it doesn't change a thing. What do you suggest I should do?

Nobody seems to be answering, maybe you can help since you're online : do you have problems downloading from bigfile like I do lately? Since last week whenever I try to download via BF, the countdown gets stuck at 90 sec for some reason and refreshing the page or even restarting my computer doesn't help one bit. I even tried to download with my laptop but it doesn't change a thing. What do you suggest I should do?

Bigfile support wrote:
We found that a code implemented on the site deemed the whole landing page (for downloading) non-accessible.
They will fix it.

Reactions: Eromaniac
Thanks for answering to this simple question, most people were avoiding it and yet they were having the same problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.