File info:
Released Date: 02/18/2005
Language: Japanese
Censorship: Yes
size: 386 mb

RV7C3y5.gif

enjoy :)

Last edited:
Haven't tried it yet myself so I can't be much help, you should try asking Joey86...

sorry but i dont know how to use this save
i used power iso to mount it but dont see anyfile

I dunno how works power iso but seriously I advice you to use Daemon Tool with all future games you will deal with.
To use the save you have to install the game first. So amount the iso with Daemon, click the .exe file and install it. Once the game installed then just copy the save data on the folder where you installed the game and click "replace".
Done!! When you start the game you should find all scenes.
Have fun.

Please anyone can re-up this game, I'm looking everywhere for this game, please please

Hi, :)
Walk
://sagaoz.net/foolmaker/game/k/cleavage.html
Save
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/cleavage_kaizou.LZH
368151KB Save Inside
-://www.mediafire.com/file/dbbq5ftksofv0x4/GH-0733.rar

Reactions: Vince_Muranov
Hi, :)
Walk
://sagaoz.net/foolmaker/game/k/cleavage.html
Save
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/cleavage_kaizou.LZH
368151KB Save Inside
-://www.mediafire.com/file/dbbq5ftksofv0x4/GH-0733.rar

Holy moly. Download completed. You have my gratitude.

Lol, im at a dead end. Out of 100+ old game I've installed this is the only one that crash and it crashes every single time before even clicking new game. Tried Win 7 win XP VMs and the results are still the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks