[Japanese] [2015][Campus] Tenmon Dokei no Aria(天文時計のアリア) [Soundtrack OP] [Crack]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Tenmon Dokei no Aria(天文時計のアリア)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=874046
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v18376

Japanese Title: 天文時計のアリア
Romanji: Tenmon Dokei no Aria
Release Date: 2015/12/25
Developer: Campus
Size: 759 MB

Summary:
This is the second of four low-price titles by Campus. No one knows who built the mysterious clock tower at Mahoshi Gakuen, nor why it was built, but there was a legend associated with it.

“You will find happiness if you hear a song from the astronomical clock.”

One day, Taiga heard singing emanating from the clock tower. Upon reaching the top, he found Aria, a self-proclaimed ‘star spirit’ who bestows happiness upon others. However, as she was about to give him ‘happiness’, he refused it, saying that happiness is a thing borne from the heart, not something that one can receive in an instant. Despite being a ‘happiness’ giver, Aria did not know what true happiness was.

“If I live together with you, I may learn what ‘happiness’ is. Teach me what it truly is.”

With that, she gave up her immortality to be reborn as a human and attend the school together with him.

Included:
Game
Soundtrack OP
Nocd

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha