[Japanese] [2013][MBS Truth -Cherish Pink-] Class Zen'in Maji de Yuri?! ~Watashi-tachi no Rezu Oppai wa Anata no Mono Joshi Zen'in Shiofuki Keikaku~(クラス全員マヂでゆり?!

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Class Zen'in Maji de Yuri?! ~Watashi-tachi no Rezu Oppai wa Anata no Mono Joshi Zen'in Shiofuki Keikaku~(クラス全員マヂでゆり?! ~私達のレズおっぱいは貴女のモノ・女子全員潮吹き計画~)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=769298
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v12404

Japanese Title: クラス全員マヂでゆり?! ~私達のレズおっぱいは貴女のモノ・女子全員潮吹き計画~
Romanji: Class Zen'in Maji de Yuri?! ~Watashi-tachi no Rezu Oppai wa Anata no Mono Joshi Zen'in Shiofuki Keikaku~
Release Date: 2013/06/28
Developer: MBS Truth -Cherish Pink-
Size: 1.4 GB

Summary:
Protagonist Hatsuse Akira is a cheerful breast-loving perverted girl. She enjoys making models of the female body, especially breasts, and has a vast collection of breast images on her phone and PC.

Seeking the Ultimate Breasts, she moved in to an apartment by herself in order to transfer to the Imperial Girl's School which is rumoured to be filled with lovely, pure young ladies.

The school lives up to the rumors, with many pure and lovely girls. Akira secretly declares "I will get my hands on the breasts of every girl in my class, and create a harem!", using her new apartment as her base, she begins her breast groping battle to build her "Breast Harem".

Included:
Game

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092