• 4xAwrKm9_o.jpg

• Hamidashi Creative - Package Edition

Title: ハミダシクリエイティブ パッケージ版
    Company: まどそふと
    Release: 2020/09/25
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1092994

At the end of June, the seasons come to a standstill.

Widely known to be of asocial character, Izumi Tomohiro is quietly spending his day in the corner of their classroom... or so it should have been.

"Congrats on being elected! It has been decided that you are now the next student council president!"

By the school's initiative, an election via lottery took place. And Tomohiro is the lucky bastard who won the prize!

Suddenly placed underneath the spotlight, he unanimously became the talk of the school. Unable to back down, he started hunting for fellow members with the help from his advisor.

However, the candidates his advisor nominated are his classmate Kano, his junior Asumi, even his own little sister Hiyori, and the lot of them doesn't even come to school!? And in the midst of the chaos, even the former council president Shio who came from whereabouts unknown suddenly appeared!

Is this fate? Is this inevitable?
    Unprecedented. Unparalleled.
    The battle of our new (un)lucky student council president starts now!

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?