• 5wizpQY7_o.jpg

• Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth-

Title: リリアンの冒険-賢者の塔と岩窟の大迷宮-
    Company: 木陰の泉
    Release: 2020/09/13
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297090.html

[Situation]Take note before you play that there are many slightly grotesque and explicit scenes included in this game.Monster girls, vore, swallowed whole, digestion, excretion, jacking off, lesbian, size difference (giant girl), lactation, urination, masturbation, etc...

[Story]Lillian is an adventurer of the "elf ranger" race.She combines her exceptional physical abilities along with her race's innate magical abilities of trap creation to perform her unique magic of matter creation.This has allowed her to become a C-class adventurer.However, Lillian hasn’t been able to form a party due to her lack of social skills, which leaves her as a struggling solo adventurer.One day, the adventurer’s guild caught wind of a rumor about the existence of a “Sage’s Tower.”It is said to stand in the unexplored region of southern Esmerelda province,and those who climb the tower and ask the residing sage for wisdom are able to obtain great powers.However, it was also rumored that all adventurers who attempted to climb the tower had disappeared…Taking an interest in this tower after hearing the guild’s warnings, Lillian headed towards the unexplored terrain all alone...

[Outline]
    An exploration action platformer with a female protagonist.
    This is the story of a certain C-class adventurer, the ranger elf Lillian.
    The game's setting is shared with our title "Domination Quest", but their stories are unrelated.
    Many monsters that appear in Domination Quest also appear in this game, along with original characters.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.